Amarti Wedding Venue is a romantic European-inspired wedding venue nestled in Victoria’s gorgeous Gippsland region. It boasts idyllic, picturesque grounds, landscaped French Prairie Gardens, a glistening pond, century-old trees, and an iconic 1896 red brick chimney! For exquisite indoor and outdoor wedding settings, all-inclusive packages, and undeniable European charm, look no further!
If you’re on the hunt for a picture-perfect wedding venue sprinkled with lush gardens, ponds, classic cream exteriors, and French Chateau architecture, you’ve come to the right place. Tucked away at the Heritage Listed Cowwarr Butter Factory, Amarti boasts a gorgeous European charm you won’t be able to resist. Explore the stunning grounds, take endless unique photos, exchange your vows against the exquisite garden backdrops, and enjoy an elegant reception dinner in the Butter Factory’s Main Hall.
This idyllic venue has been renovated to honour and highlight the venue’s original 1917 features. Built over a hundred years ago, you can expect nothing less than charming, intricate detailing and architecture. With a strong focus on premium, exclusive service and fine attention to detail, the Amarti team will customise your wedding day to suit your needs and styling — offering optimal flexibility. For a truly unique, European-inspired wedding experience, look no further than the gorgeous Amarti Wedding Venue!
What you’ll love about your wedding at Amarti Wedding Venue Gippsland:
- Picturesque wedding settings. Say “I do” in front of the gorgeous landscaped French Prairie Gardens, glistening pond, dreamy statues, or iconic 1896 red brick chimney in the stunning Walled Courtyard. Wherever you choose to exchange vows, you’re guaranteed a magical, European-inspired backdrop. The Main Hall nestled in the 100-year-old Butter Factory is perfect for a classy, indoor reception dinner, complete with an undeniably romantic, ambient atmosphere.
- Tailor-made experience. The Amarti team strive to create unforgettable, unique wedding experiences for their couples by offering a completely custom-made service. They will work closely with you to bring your dream wedding to life through a flexible, seamless process.
- All-inclusive wedding packages. To take the guesswork out of your wedding planning, Amarti offers fantastic, purpose-designed all-inclusive wedding packages covering everything you’ll need for a magical day. You’ll have full access to the Bridal Suite from the early hours of the morning, the choice of multiple ceremony locations, endless photo opportunities, and a charming reception inside the 100-year-old French-inspired Butter Factory.
What Amarti Wedding Venue Gippsland weddings are like:
- Picturesque European-inspired wedding venue and café
- Romantic indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- 100-year-old, heritage-listed Butter Factory
- Custom-made, premium wedding services
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Endless photo opportunities
- Warm, attentive, professional team
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Amarti Wedding Venue Gippsland?
Amarti Wedding Venue can accommodate up to approximately 130 for a lovely seated indoor wedding or 200 guests for a beautiful cocktail-style or seated outdoor wedding.