If you’re planning a lovely, DIY wedding, you might have found a stunning piece of land to host your dream wedding. But what of the ceremony site? This is where The Travelling Chapel comes into play. This exquisite, vintage-style chapel is mobile, with the owners transporting this beautiful ceremony site on wheels to weddings across New South Wales.
The chapel itself is white and expertly-crafted, with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, a bell tower, a white picket fence, lanterns, and stylish windows providing a classic-meets-modern look. The interior is absolutely stunning, with individual-size pews lining the floor, providing a traditional aisle to walk down. However, if your occasion is a little bigger, you’re certainly welcome to arrange pews in front of this breathtaking chapel for a romantic, outdoor ceremony.
What you can expect when working with The Travelling Chapel for your NSW wedding:
- Stunning, vintage-style chapel. The Travelling Chapel’s lovely chapel is an absolute sight to see. Classic with modern craftsmanship, this stunning ceremony site will impress even the most discerning wedding guest with its beauty.
- Unique, mobile ceremony venue. This stunning ceremony site will be a highlight of your wedding, with couples often receiving comments from guests on how unique and gorgeous the chapel is.
- Excellent customer service. The Travelling Chapel’s owners, ensure to provide brilliant customer service for all their couples. This includes service with a smile, timely communication, and a seamless booking process.
"It was the highlight of our wedding. Guests were amazed, and it was definitely a unique experience." Dan
Highlights of working with The Travelling Chapel:
- One-of-a-kind wedding ceremony site
- Mobile ceremony venue that comes to you
- Beautiful, vintage-style chapel with expert craftsmanship
- Services all of New South Wales
- Perfect for DIY weddings
- Able to seamlessly fit into a number of wedding themes
- The company provides brilliant customer service
- Guarantees a memorable, unique wedding
Just a small ceremony with close friends and family. Wishing you both the very best.” Sara