Beach House Avalon is the pinnacle of coastal romance, where couples can marry with their toes in the sand and ascend to its modern event space for dinner and all night dancing. Its covered terrace also enables you to extend the alfresco element to your reception, so your guests can continue to mingle with the sound of the rolling ocean waves in the background.
The main function room is spacious and versatile, with many possible setups to incorporate all kinds of wedding entertainment. From food stations to pop up bars and an eclectic dance floor, all of this can be incorporated in addition to your chosen banqueting tables and chairs. All you need is a little imagination, so design-minded couples who enjoy DIY will be instantly drawn to its blank canvas appeal.
Better still, Beach House Avalon weddings come with an expert events team who know their stuff when it comes to planning flawless wedding celebrations. The in-house Wedding Coordinator and caterers from the Trippas White Group will support you all the way through, from planning the table arrangements to the style of canapes, main course and desserts.
Top three things you’ll love about your Beach House Avalon wedding:
- Ocean views. There aren’t many Sydney wedding venues that have such a diverse range of ceremony spots. At Centennial Homestead, you can marry in either of the two event spaces or by the lake, the forest or out on the rolling lawns - it’s up to you.
- Flexible venue. Both event spaces are large, open-plan and light-filled. Fitted with floor to ceiling windows and pared-back wooden floors, there’s enough room for dinner, dancing and entertainment all in one space. You can also hire a marquee outside.
- Reputable caterers. Beach House Avalon has partnered with the Trippas White Group to offer sumptuous varied cuisine, from artistic canapes through to three-course main meals and sharing feasts. They cater for all dietary requirements and tastes.
The versatile ceremony and reception options at Beach House Avalon
- The Ocean Room. This large open-plan room has everything you need to host a memorable wedding day. Featuring neutral wooden floors, high ceilings and floor to ceiling glass doors that open onto a covered terrace, The Ocean Room is as flexible as can be. The ceiling rigging bar also allows you to hang floral decorations or drapes.
What the Beach House Avalon wedding spaces are like:
- The maximum capacity is 150 seated and 250 standing
- Experienced Beach House Avalon Wedding Coordinator
- Open-plan layout with a variety of possible setups
- Uninterrupted views of Avalon beach and the horizon
- An abundance of natural light through the bifold glass doors
- State of the art AV equipment is installed for you to use
- Contemporary interiors and full lift access
- Exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day
- Natural wedding styling items available to use
Here’s what else you need to know about Beach House Avalon weddings:
- The venue is an easy 45-minute drive from Sydney CBD
- Spacious outdoor terrace and beach access for photographs
- Trippas White Group offers fresh Australian cuisine and delicious food stations including paella and seafood bars, or antipasti grazing boards.
- Paid car parking on the ground level of the venue
- Ability to host your ceremony on the beach or the lawns behind
What Beach House Avalon Couples say:
‘Great venue. The venue manager was really helpful. The food on the night was really good. Happy with their service.’ Olena V
How much does a wedding at Beach House Avalon cost?
The total cost of a Beach House Avalon wedding works on a minimum spend basis, which varies depending on the season. The price per head starts at $150 per person for a plated meal, $145 for a shared feast and $130 for the canape package.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Beach House Avalon?
- Avalon Beach
- Palm Beach
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse
- Moby Dicks Whale Beach
Is Beach House Avalon a nice place for a wedding?
Yes. Beach House Avalon in Sydney is perfect for couples wanting a coastal wedding reception aesthetic, as well as the chance to exchange their vows on the beach. The open-plan Ocean Room can be designed in numerous different ways to incorporate all of your ideas and plans.