Created around a 150-year-old sandstone villa, Silvestri of Clarendon includes two reception spaces: The Ballroom and The Restaurant Dining Room. You’ll also find a separate cocktail bar, wine cellar, and large sandstone terrace within the venue. Explore the European-style topiary garden, considered by top photographers to be Adelaide’s most photogenic ceremony location, with its backdrop of Manchurian Pear Trees.
Savour a romantic fine dining experience by Silvestri's of Clarendon’s award-winning culinary team, in the beautiful and fully-equipped reception space of your choosing. The gracious and accommodating Silvestri family strives to elevate the wedding experience of every couple, going above and beyond at every opportunity. Your wedding day at Silvestri's of Clarendon will be a celebration to remember and cherish.
What you’ll love about working with Silvestri's of Clarendon:
- The lush and romantic Il Giardino Silvestri. Created with the majestic gardens of Tuscany & Provence in mind, the Silvestri garden is the perfect setting for your ceremony and wedding photography. Features include an aisle of French Lace roses, a sandstone Grecian ‘Temple’, and a stunning backdrop of thirty mature Manchurian Pear Trees which blossom in August and September, then bear ruby coloured leaves in April and May.
- The Ballroom. Evoking a sense of modern glamour and timeless sophistication, The Ballroom is surrounded by glass doors, which open onto the sandstone terrace. From the terrace, your guests will overlook an eight-metre waterfall and exquisite gardens. Up to 130 of your guests can be seated on the Italian designed white leather upholstered chairs. The Ballroom comes equipped with a feature dance floor, air-conditioning and underfloor heating.
- The Restaurant Dining Room for more intimate celebrations. Featuring neutral decor, gold-framed mirrors, Louis XVI chairs and other antique furnishings, the Restaurant Dining Room can accommodate up to 40 seated guests.
- Delicious and refined food. The culinary team at Silvestri's of Clarendon specialise in elegant and romantic fine dining experiences. Choose from two-course, three-course and canape options with accompanying wines from McLaren Vale.
- A professional and friendly family-run team. Family owned and operated for twenty-nine years, care and passion are evident in every aspect of Silvestri's of Clarendon’s service. Welcoming and accomodating, the Silvestri family delights in the use of their beautiful property for weddings.
“‘What an absolutely amazing wedding day we had! It was honestly the best day of our lives! Thank you so much to John for his amazing attention to detail— we were absolutely blown away when we saw the Garden, Ballroom and Terrace. Silvestri’s was the perfect venue for Abbey and I. The service was beyond impeccable! Not to mention the standard of service we received in the lead up to our wedding day from John and his team. We are eternally grateful.” — Abbey + Brian
Highlights of working with Silvestri's of Clarendon:
- Dedicated Wedding Concierge to assist you with the planning of your reception
- Exclusive use of Silvestri’s for the duration of your reception
- Use of your selected room for 5 hours
- Use of the adjoining Sandstone Terrace Reception set up & break down
- Full table settings with cutlery, crockery & glassware
- Floor-length white tablecloths and white cloth napkins
- Cake table and silver cake knife
- Gift table
- Full staffing requirements
- Feature dance floor, air-conditioning and underfloor heating in The Ballroom
“You did a truly amazing job. The venue was beautiful. You did so many little things for us. You were always warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. You carried yourself with dignity and respected my bride’s wishes while still having the deft ability to direct her and I when things needed to be a certain way. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day something we will remember for the rest of our lives. All of our guests were full of praise for the classiness of the venue, the great food, the quality of the service, and the overall flow of the evening. Thank you for being so very, very good at what you do. It is rare in this day and age.” — Vicky + Travis