If you’re on the hunt for a modern and versatile venue in Adelaide to host your glamorous ballroom style wedding, The Krystal Function Centre is an excellent choice. This family-owned and operated venue specialises in curating unforgettable weddings and events, focusing on exceptional service and decadent catering menus.
The Krystal Function Centre can comfortably accommodate up to 380 guests, with plenty of space for a large dancefloor and stage area for your wedding entertainment. An elegant crystal chandelier hangs in the centre of the room while soft ceiling draping and twinkling fairy lights create a magical ambience.
This versatile ballroom venue can be styled beautifully to suit any style of wedding, with modern interiors and a neutral colour palette. You might choose to dress up the space with stunning floral arrangements, light-up letters or romantic candles. Many couples opt for a low-lying fog machine and floor sparklers to set the scene for a showstopping first dance.
“We loved the Krystal Function Centre, and so did everyone else, it was magical, and it just made our day. The way the venue was set out really maximised the beauty that the venue had to offer. The event staff were amazing to deal with, and the event itself was absolutely gorgeous. The team worked well with vendors to ensure everything went smoothly, and I didn’t have a worry in the world on the night! Everything went so smoothly, and everyone had so much fun! Our guests are still raving about what a great wedding it was.” - David D.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding at The Krystal Function Centre:
- The elegant, modern interiors. The main event space at The Krystal Function Centre provides a versatile and contemporary setting for glamorous ballroom weddings in Adelaide. You’ll fall in love with the venue’s elegant decor, including twinkling fairy lights, soft ceiling draping, and stunning crystal chandeliers.
- The bespoke wedding packages. The Krystal Function Centre offers three comprehensive wedding packages to choose from, with prices starting from $120 per person. Each package comes with a range of stylish decor inclusions, and the team will help you curate any additional requirements.
- The experienced event coordinators. The Krystal Function Centre’s specialist in-house event coordinator has an incredible 25 years of experience in the wedding and events industry under her belt. She will be there every step of the way to assist with your wedding planning and ensure your day runs smoothly.
What The Krystal Function Centre weddings are like:
- Modern interiors with flexible room layouts
- Elegant ceiling draping and chandelier
- Dedicated in-house event coordinator
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Generous decor inclusions
- Customisable catering menus curated by professional chefs
Here’s what else you need to know about The Krystal Function Centre weddings:
- Space for up to 380 guests
- Plenty of room for a large dancefloor
- All dietary requirements catered for
- Ample free onsite parking
- 20-minute drive from Adelaide Airport
What’s the food like at The Krystal Function Centre?
Expect delicious three-course menus curated by professional in-house chefs, with plenty of options to choose from. Add-ons include seafood platters, shared and individual antipasto, cheese platters, and beverage package upgrades. If you have any special dietary or cultural requirements, the chefs at Krystal Function Centre will happily cater to them.
Is there any accommodation nearby for wedding guests?
Yes. There are plenty of hotels nearby, including:
- Quest Port Adelaide, rooms starting from $190 per night
- Largs Pier Hotel, rooms starting from $150 per night
- Mansfield Park Hotel, rooms starting from $120 per night
“We wanted a venue that was still close to Adelaide for our interstate family that were staying. The place itself was just beautiful, there were so many permanent fixtures like chandeliers which meant there was not as much styling required. Our coordinator was just amazing, all we can say about her is WOW! She had such a great professional opinion and always checked in on us.” - Matthew R.