Karalee Angel-Smith is an energetic, much-loved wedding photographer based in Adelaide. Sentimental and passionate, this photographer has captured more than 250 weddings since she began joyfully snapping loved-up couples in 2007, under the name Angelsmith Photography. A lover of game nights and oversized desserts, Karalee is a perfect fit for couples after warm, romantic wedding photos with heart.
Angelsmith Photography’s Karalee Angel-Smith is willing to crawl through grass ‘ninja-style’ just to get that perfect shot for you. With a style that focuses on authentic moments and simplicity, it’s her goal to do what it takes to capture warm, beautiful, and emotive images - with no fuss and a lot of fun and laughter. This is the kind of hardworking, thoughtful wedding photographer you want alongside you on your magical day. And with 250 weddings to her name and a legion of impressed couples singing her praises, it’s not hard to see why Karalee is one of Adelaide’s most sought-after wedding photographers.
A real softie for weddings, Angelsmith Photography’s Karalee wants you to be able to relive the ‘warm glow’ of your wedding through her photos. And not just the grand, sweeping moments either, but all the finer details that you spent hours working on. These moments will be authentically and perfectly captured, and delivered on a USB and secure, online gallery within six weeks of your wedding date - so quick!
“I think I have looked at them 50 times already at least, I'm positively obsessed! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding. The photos are beyond stunning and I couldn't love them any more!” Lora
What you can expect when working with Angelsmith Photography for your wedding:
- Dreamy photos. Angelsmith Photography’s Karalee captures real, heartfelt moments at weddings and delivers beautiful, artistic images that tell a story.
- Experienced photographer. This highly experienced, passionate wedding photographer has photographed more than 250 couples on the happiest day of their lives.
- Six-week turnaround. Talented and speedy! Karalee expertly retouches her images and then delivers them in high resolution via an online gallery and USB.
- Relaxed environment. If you're feeling nervous about having your photo taken, you might like to get to know Karalee before your wedding. You’ll find she’s lovely, friendly, has an incredible laugh, and will do her best to ensure you are comfortable and relaxed on your wedding day.
Here’s what else you need to know about Angelsmith Photography.
- All kinds of weddings. Karalee enjoys capturing all styles of wedding, including elopements, registry office weddings, pop up weddings, destination weddings, and multi-day events.
- Custom-designed album. Karalee can provide you with a stunning, custom-designed wedding album for you to keep your beautiful wedding photos in.
- Engagement shoots. Get used to being in front of the camera by booking Karalee in for a fun engagement shoot. This allows you to get to know Karalee’s style and approach, and will make you feel confident for your wedding day!
“From our very first meeting up to the wedding day, you made the process so relaxed and fun! You captured so many great moments that we will cherish forever. We couldn't have asked for anyone better - we can't thank you enough!” Talissa
Why hello! I'm an Adelaide girl who loves family, board game nights with friends, watching movies and keeping myself busy with creative projects. I thrive on deep connections with others and bring this emotive, joyful sentimentality and passion to my work as a wedding and portrait photographer!