Finding a centrally-located wedding venue with plenty of natural beauty is at the top of many couples' wishlists, and luckily, Kooyonga Golf Club is more than happy to accommodate them. Located close to Adelaide Airport and the city CBD, Kooyonga Golf Club is undoubtedly accessible; however, while convenient, that's not what wedding guests often gush about - it's the magnificent surroundings. Indeed, this exceptional golf course is embellished with towering trees, stunning gardens, and water features, which all look lovely when the sun sets and pink skies emerge.
While known for their excellent golf course, Kooyonga Golf Club's newly-renovated clubhouse makes for one dazzling reception space, complete with wraparound bifold glass doors that unveil the spectacular surroundings. It also features state-of-the-art A/V equipment, a spacious dancefloor, and can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests cocktail-style, 160 banquet-style, or 200 on long tables. Planning a small wedding ceremony and reception? For weddings of up to 60 people, you can host your magical outdoor wedding on the charming alfresco terrace, surrounded by the area's natural beauty.
“Thank you so much to Anna and all the other staff for making our Wedding Day on 24/02/18 absolutely perfect. The ceremony was lovely, the reception set up was beautiful, and the food was absolutely amazing! We were very happy with all aspects of our day and had many comments from our guests on how lovely everything was and how delicious the food was. Thanks again.” Michele
What you’ll love about working with Kooyonga Golf Club for your wedding:
- Flavoursome meals and canapés. If you’re planning a cocktail canapé wedding reception, you'll find delectable canapes on the menu, such as Asian meatballs and baked pork belly. After some traditional plated mains? There’s a bevy of inviting dishes to choose from, including char-grilled scotch fillet and 4 tier lamb rack.
- The personalised service. Kooyonga Golf Club team members pride themselves on offering phenomenal service that makes each of their couples feel seen and heard. They go the extra mile to ensure everything is perfect - nothing is too much trouble for these efficient coordinators.
Highlights of working with Kooyonga Golf Club:
- Light-filled reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Capacity for 400 guests cocktail-style or 200 seated
- Stunning views over the tree-enclosed golf course
- Delicious wedding meals of exceptional quality
- Friendly, personal, and attentive customer service
- Newly renovated, modern reception function building
- High teas available for bridal showers or hen’s parties
- Option for alfresco terrace reception for intimate weddings
- Located just 15 minutes from the CBD and near the airport
“We had our wedding reception in Kooyonga ... The venue was set beautifully and as we wanted it. We took so many stunning photos on the golf course. Anna was very helpful, kind and very organised which made the whole experience pleasant and with the least stress. Everything was as promised and beyond. The food was great. We went with the gold menu which was absolutely worth it. Our guests really enjoyed the night - they are still talking about our wedding dinner ... I cannot say how happy we are with our choice. Thank you very much Kooyonga.” Kiana