If a charming sandstone shop-front located in the historic Mitcham Village doesn’t spark your imagination, Edinburgh Hotel and Cellar’s other delightful, creatively designed wedding spaces may.
Edinburgh Hotel and Cellar’s enchanting private garden decked out with a royal red carpet, and beautiful décor to match your wedding theme will invite your guests into a truly romantic ceremony celebration - as will the rustic, glowing ballroom or sun-lit pavilion, ideal for either an indoor or outdoor wedding reception.
“We had our ceremony and reception at the Edinburgh Hotel and Cellar. It was wonderful. They were professional, friendly, helpful and understanding. Nothing was too much trouble for them before or on the day. The food was delicious...” - Maria G.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Edinburgh Hotel and Cellar Adelaide:
- Beautiful private wedding locations. Whether you’re after a casual cocktail-style wedding, a magical garden ceremony of ten guests, or a formal multi-course reception of up to 150, Edinburgh Hotel and Cellar can accommodate with its gorgeous private wedding areas.
- Unique photography opportunities. The incredibly photogenic shop-front is just the beginning of what this wedding venue has to offer. From rustic timber trusses, and floor-to-ceiling windows, to ornate trimmings and a lit-up bar, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to creative photography ideas.
- Delicious food and beverages. The Edinburgh Cellars have been operating since 1997, boasting an extensive, unique selection of rare, fine quality cellared wines, and other products, including Cognac and Single Malt Scotch. However, their reputable beverage selection isn’t the only thing to marvel at - their exquisite, delicious cuisine will also wow you and your guests.
What Edinburgh Hotel and Cellar Adelaide weddings are like:
- Stunning, heritage-listed wedding venue
- Private use of gorgeous wedding spaces
- Elegant indoor and outdoor settings
- Reputable, high-quality wines and other beverages
- Professional, warm customer service
- Unique photo opportunities
- Nestled in the charming Mitcham Village
- Only ten minutes from Adelaide CBD
“Hayley and her crew worked wonders before and on the night! The food was amazing. We still hear back from guests about it! They provided more than what we had hoped for and more. We even have guests planning their events after enjoying themselves so much at our wedding!” - Jessica E.