"Process-driven, meticulous, just a little bit mad" is how Wander and Co's event director, Eva, describes herself.
Indeed, Eva is undoubtedly process-driven, but we're not sure about being mad; for someone who organises weddings for a living, she's exceptionally relaxed and calm under pressure.
This is why Eva, a professional event planner with almost 10 years of experience, got into wedding planning in the first place: to help couples orchestrate the happiest day of their lives without a hint of stress.
Organised and punctual, Eva offers impressive planning and coordination services across Perth, WA's southwest and Swan Valley region to assist couples, with luxury all-inclusive and custom packages available.
“I am that person in the friend group that organizes the parties and the outings and, without prompting, will provide you with a detailed briefing report and run sheet. I am the person with the Gantt charts and the checklists, and I am that person who gets more joy from watching everything come together than actually participating as a guest.” Eva, Director
What you'll love about working with Wander and Co for your Perth wedding:
- Over a decade of experience. Wander and Co’s event director, Eva, has more than 10 years’ worth of experience planning fabulous events and weddings. During this time, she’s planned grand affairs and intimate celebrations, all in line with specific themes and budgets.
- Planner with Master of Project Management. If you needed any more convincing that Eva is exceptional at planning weddings, then her Master of Project Management qualification may do the trick. Educated and experienced, Eva is a whiz when it comes to organising all kinds of events efficiently and punctually.
Highlights of Wander and Co:
- Plans intimate and grand weddings
- Offers obligation-free consultations
- Loves infusing adventure into weddings
- Luxury all-inclusive wedding packages
- Services in the southwest and Swan Valley region
Wedding packages by Wander and Co.
Wander and Co has several packages to choose from, including a full-service planning option and an on-the-day coordination package. Here’s what’s included in their The Intimate Affair package ($2400), which is ideal for more intimate weddings:
- Unlimited phone and in-person support
- Management and scheduling
- Event theming, design, and styling
- Venue and vendor recommendation and procurement
- Accommodation planning and booking
- Stationery design and procurement
- Full-Day Coordination