Looking for a funny, modern celebrant who knows how to entertain a crowd? The Wedding Crasher, better known as Brent, is your guy. Brent is organised, confident, charming, and a great public speaker - he's the perfect celebrant! This natural-born storyteller is a fun-loving, relaxed celebrant with a bit of a cheeky side - so if you’re after a celebrant with a sense of humour, look no further.
Finding a marriage celebrant that is a great personality fit for you as a couple is an important part of wedding planning, luckily, The Wedding Crasher’s Brent is about as universally liked as they come. This charming, funny, and endearing marriage celebrant is a particularly good fit for you if you’re after someone to tell your romantic story with a touch of humour - after all, no one wants a dull wedding ceremony! Brent certainly has a great sense of humour, and this is complemented by his exceptional public speaking skills. This confident celebrant says he “loves public speaking” (must be a part of the small group of people who actually like this!) and enjoys entertaining a crowd. So if you’re on the hunt for a celebrant that will have your guests laughing, crying happy tears, and saying ‘that was a great wedding!’ then Brent is the celebrant for you.
“We had the pleasure of having Brent as our celebrant for our wedding. He was professional, reliable and friendly and made our ceremony personal to us, making it all that more special. We would highly recommend Brent to any of our friends or family as we trust he would do just the same for them.” Margo
What you can expect when working with The Wedding Crasher for your Perth wedding:
- Wonderful storyteller. Brent is an entertainer, that’s for sure. He tells couples’ stories with such effervescence and emotion - you’d think he was right there alongside you when you first met. You’ll love the way Brent captures the attention of all your wedding guests, ensuring to touch on all the most important moments of your journey to the altar. There will be laughter and happy tears, we just know it.
- Excellent public speaker. As we mentioned before, Brent is one of those people we’re all secretly jealous of - the rare few who love public speaking. Brent is perfectly at home when speaking in front of crowds, so if your guest list is up in the hundreds? That’s okay. Brent won’t stutter or shake - he’s a confident professional.
- Fun and modern. Brent will make your ceremony heartfelt and romantic, of course, but his specialty? Modern, fun weddings that are filled with happiness and joy. You’ll love seeing the look on Auntie Jane’s face as Brent animatedly tells the story of how you first met.
- Experienced celebrant. The Wedding Crasher has seen Brent officiate many weddings now, so you can bet he’s a celebrant aficionado by now. From helping couples write their vows to setting up equipment on-the-day and personalising ceremony scripts, Brent can do it all with ease.
- Organised and punctual. You won’t need to worry about Brent not turning up on time to your wedding or rushing to complete your ceremony script, this efficient and hardworking celebrant is always on top of things and is highly capable. The planning process will be a walk in the park!
“Brent was much more than a celebrant, he was the one constant throughout the crazy times in planning our wedding. Id didn’t realise how important it was to have a celebrant that could offer assurance and was capable of seeing the smaller details that so often get lost in the planning. He’s very approachable, and down to earth, yet very professional. I can’t imagine the day without having a celebrant that we could rely on - from the bottom of our hearts - thank you Brent!” Brett
Here’s what else you need to know about The Wedding Crasher.
- Elopements. Brent can use his sense of humour and excellent storytelling skills at any size wedding - even if it’s just the two of you! He’ll add in cheeky jokes, romantic stories - whatever you’d like, really.
- Micro weddings. In addition to elopements, Brent also officiates smaller-scale, micro weddings - which are becoming increasingly popular. As these types of weddings are more intimate, with just your closest friends and family invited, you’re welcome to add some cheeky stories into your ceremony script!
- Fremantle and South West. Brent is based in East Fremantle, Perth, but happily travels South West to be at some popular, rustic wedding venues in the area (hello, Margaret River!).
- PA system and mic. Is your venue not offering a PA system and mic in your wedding package? No problem. Brent will bring along his own high-quality equipment, and he’ll set it up early, too.
What equipment will you bring (or require the couple to provide) on the wedding day?
Brent will bring his portable PA system and microphone to your ceremony location and will set this up one hour before your wedding.
What’s your process with couples like?
You’ll begin with a phone call or relaxed chat over coffee or wine. This will allow you to get to know Brent and see if he is a good fit for your wedding ceremony. You’ll also be able to ask any questions and find out more about what The Wedding Crasher offers. If you’d like to proceed after this, you can book Brent in as your celebrant. You will catch up again in person before the wedding so Brent can get to know you better and get a feel for your values, interests, and story. He’ll then tailor a bespoke ceremony script for you. After that? It’s time for your wedding! You might also like an optional rehearsal ceremony - it’s completely up to you!
What real couples are saying about Brent from The Wedding Crasher.
“Look no further!!! Brent is the celebrant that you must have for your special day. I instantly connected with Brent and he was everything I thought he would be. Not only is he professional and friendly, he is very funny and made us feel like we had known him all our lives. He even called me when I was headed to the ceremony and calmed my nerves instantly. He is truly amazing and I am so glad he was our celebrant.” Kirsty
“Brent was excellent in taking the time to meet us, learn our story and translate it for others. All of our expectations were met. Brent on more than one occasion was more than happy to go out of his way to have it all perfect for us. Mitch
“Brent was the celebrant for our wedding and he was incredible!! He made the whole process so easy and enjoyable. We had the most beautiful ceremony. It was happy and heartfelt. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Thank you so much Brent! Highly recommend!” Susanne
Hi I am Brent AKA The Wedding Crasher. I have two full time jobs - one is staying at home with my son Frank and daughter Billie and the other is marrying absolute legends like yourself! I'm originally from Hobart and have lived in most states in Australia and now call Perth home.
I would love to catch up to discuss your upcoming nuptials and find out about you and your partner and also give you the opportunity to find out if I am the right fit for your BIG DAY!
Mr Brent Dickson