If you’re on the hunt for highly respected, multi-award-winning Melbourne wedding photographers, you’ve come to the right place! Armed with a stellar reputation, countless awards, and over 21 years of experience capturing thousands of weddings — Field of Vision Photography know how to produce stunning, natural wedding photos with a spark of spontaneity. They will take the time to learn your unique love story, invite you to their studio to meet the team, and provide gentle guidance while ensuring your big day goes off without a hitch.
From intimate ceremonies and peaceful oceanside receptions to spectacular destination weddings, they’ve done it all. Power couple — Shireen and Robert Hammond — will unobtrusively capture your most precious, poignant moments in a natural, timeless style. With a passion for people’s unique stories, cultures, and traditions, they will utilise their expert techniques, creative eye, and fine attention to detail to uncover your real, authentic selves.
Field of Vision Photography strives to make the photographic experience as seamless and straightforward as possible. They offer various comprehensive, customisable packages, a relaxed, easy-going environment, and, of course, plenty of laughs along the way. For a truly unforgettable wedding experience with some of Melbourne’s finest, most reputable professionals, look no further than Field of Vision Photography!
“Shireen and Robert of Field of Vision Photography are an unbelievably awesome team! We couldn't have asked for anything more for our day. They made it an absolute pleasure to work with them. Shireen and her photography assistant, Mara, did an amazing job and worked themselves to the bone trying to capture our big day. I would not recommend anyone else for any occasion. I'm sure we'll be back. Love your work!” — Nick Y.
What you’ll love about working with Field of Vision Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Exquisite, artistic photographs. Field of Vision Photography boasts striking, unforgettable wedding photos complete with artistic compositions, gorgeous colouring, and an exciting, spontaneous feel. They strive to incorporate elegant, intricate backdrops — adding an extra element of style and class to your imagery. Their photographs offer a sense of adventure, timelessness, and enchantment while retelling your wedding story in a fresh, modern way.
- Multi-award-winning company. This innovative, professional photography duo have won countless awards, including the AIPP Victorian Wedding Photographer of the Year — four times! They constantly seek to grow their skills, refine their art, and share their knowledge with other budding photographers. Not only has this power team won several prestigious awards, but Shireen’s exquisite work has landed itself on multiple national and international magazine covers.
- Highly experienced, attentive team. Shireen and Robert boast a rich, diverse history in the world of photography, art, and business. Shireen studied at the International College of Professional Photography, graduating with a Diploma of Photography, and has since earned the title of a ‘Quadruple Master of Photography’. Robert is a professional artist, illustrator, and award-winning photographer offering his insane Photoshopping skills and creativity to Field of Vision. They’ve spent years honing their craft and are ready to bring their 21+ years of experience and passion to the table.
- Comprehensive wedding packages. With a range of customisable wedding packages, including full-day coverage, you won’t have to worry about a thing! Field of Vision even offers a beautiful ‘Forever Session’ to capture the joy, love, connection, and anticipation before you tie the knot!
Highlights of working with Field of Vision Photography Melbourne:
- Multi-award-winning wedding photography company
- Exquisite, timeless imagery
- 21+ years of experience in the wedding and photography industries
- Warm, bubbly, witty professionals
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Special pre-wedding ‘Forever Session’
- Relaxed, fun environment
“We LOVE Shireen from Field of Vision Photography! Not only did she take the most beautiful photos of our wedding day, but she also made it fun and definitely much more comfortable for those a bit awkward in front of the camera! Thank you so much. It was such a magical day, and we are so glad you were a part of it.” — Danielle G.