What you can expect when working with Nathan Cassar for your Sydney wedding:
- Master of ceremonies/hosting of your wedding reception for the entire reception, from beginning to end
- Live announcements and on-the-night event management
- Unique improvisational entertainment options including games, dancing, and comedy
- Collaborate with client and vendors prior to and during the wedding for planning and coordination
- Unlimited one-on-one consults (in-person/video) prior to the wedding
What you’ll love about Nathan Cassar, Master of Ceremonies for your Sydney wedding:
- His personalised service. From start to finish, Nathan will work closely with you to craft a tailor-made hosting experience for your wedding. He isn’t just a well-dressed announcer and will go above and beyond to ensure your day runs exactly as you envisioned it to. If you need help planning the flow of your wedding, Nathan has plenty of great ideas to share with you.
- His impactful hosting. Nathan knows how to work a crowd and will keep your guests entertained for the duration of your wedding. You’ll be blown away by his genuine and humorous approach to hosting, as well as his timeliness and professionalism. If the moment calls for it, Nathan will even jump in, dance, sing, and play along.
- His confidence and expertise. With 10+ years on the microphone and thousands of incredible memories with audiences around the world, Nathan knows what it takes to deliver an unforgettable hosting experience. His confidence and expertise will make you feel totally at ease on your wedding day, allowing you to relax and enjoy yourself.
What couples are saying about Nathan Cassar, Master of Ceremonies:
“We are so thankful to have had Nathan mc our wedding over the Easter weekend. After having to postpone twice in 2020 stress levels were at an all-time high approaching our date but every time we spoke with Nathan his knowledge and confidence put us at ease right away! Nathan was so professional speaking with all of our vendors so as the bride and groom we got to relax and completely enjoy our night. We would so, so highly recommend Nathan - he was fun, professional and energetic. We would have been lost without him!” - Jade C.