Games offered by A Game Of Love:
- Pick-Up Sticks
- Wedding Cornhole Brides/Grooms
- Golf Pong
- Beer Pong
- Sack races
- Many more
“We hired lawn games from A Game of Love as after-ceremony wedding entertainment for our guests and it was a huge hit. We chose the festive package with 6 lawn games which were great value for money and had the perfect variety of games for my 115 guests. I would recommend paying a little bit extra to upgrade to the ultimate package if you have more guests than that or if you just want to add even more fun to the day - totally worth it! The games were set up seamlessly as well as picked up later that night with ease which made it such a stress-free experience for us.” Yazmin
What you'll love about working with A Game Of Love for your Southern Highlands wedding:
- Extensive range of games. From bowling and badminton to giant chess and limbo, A Game Of Love has a wide-ranging selection of beloved, oh-so-fun lawn games to choose from.
- Stunning lawn furniture. Fancy supplying your guests with bar tables so they can mingle and enjoy cocktails and canapes simultaneously? How about low tables for a post-ceremony picnic? In addition to fun lawn games, A Game Of Love also has a range of quality tables, rugs, bell tents, and market umbrellas to hire.
Highlights of A Game Of Love:
- High-quality, handcrafted, giant lawn games
- Range of stunning items for hire
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Offers delivery and set-up
- Seamless booking process
- Services Illawarra, Macarthur, Northern Shoalhaven & Southern Highlands
A Game Of Love’s wedding packages.
A Game Of Love has several packages, including their most popular Picnic Package. Here are three packages you might like for your NSW wedding:
- The Fun Pack ($200). Your choice of any three games
- The Festive Pack ($300). Your choice of any six games
- The Ultimate Pack ($400). Your choice of any nine games
“Can't recommend Kat and A Game of Love enough. We booked Bowling, Jenga and Connect4 for after our wedding ceremony and everyone had a ball! Fun for kids both big and small. Being from Sydney all correspondence was via email but it was so easy and all questions got answered efficiently. Thank you so much, Kat.” Elizabeth