Located in the enchanting setting of the South Coast, The Woods Farm is a popular choice for rustic-style country weddings in New South Wales. The Woods' bespoke wedding packages include everything you'll need for an unforgettable experience, including venue hire, an array of styling inclusions, and onsite accommodation. Alternatively, you can choose to do a blank canvas hire and DIY the wedding of your dreams.
If you're planning a destination wedding near Sydney, The Woods Farm is an excellent venue choice, with its stylish onsite accommodation, indoor and outdoor pools, glamping tents, playground, and BBQ courtyard. The Woods Farm doesn't hold back on spoiling you with other engaging activities, including morning yoga, welcome pizza, animal feeding, an ice cream and coffee caravan, and umpteen photo opportunities, including beach and forest locations.
“Just WOW!! Our wedding at The Woods Farm Jervis Bay - what can we say? It was truly the wedding we had always imagined, extending to a weekend of celebration with all our family and friends gathered together! It was an enchanting experience from our welcome dinner in the veggie garden under festoon lights, surrounded by growing herbs while enjoying fresh homemade wood-fired pizzas straight from the oven. Everyone retreating to their gorgeous glamping tents or cottages for the night only to awake with a day full of activities, feeding the assortment of animals the farm has to offer, doing yoga to start the day, or roaming the grounds on the provided bicycles, all this before flocking into THE BUSH CHAPEL!!” - Tamara L.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Woods Farm Jervis Bay:
- Onsite accommodation. After getting a taste of the delightful Woods Farm, you and your guests won’t want to leave. Fortunately, this beloved wedding venue can accommodate up to 120 guests scattered throughout their eight beautifully styled three-bedroom country cottages, and 18 glamping tents.
- The wedding chapel. You’ll feel like you’ve walked into a fairytale book when viewing The Wood Farm’s wedding locations. The antiquated wedding chapel features vintage entrance doors, a stunning four-meter high arbour backdrop, crystal chandeliers, and cascading vines. The sides of the chapel are open and welcome the beauty of the surrounding native woodlands. This idyllic setting can seat 140 seated guests with additional standing room.
- The bush shed. The 200 square meter glowing wedding shed comes with an indoor bar, two large sliding barn doors, four sliding glass doors, a spacious balcony, extravagant, dreamlike décor and an outdoor area filled with firepits, cane chairs, festoon lights and an outdoor bar. The gorgeous natural surroundings are worth a photo or two as well during your vibrant wedding reception.
- DIY wedding. As an alternative to their carefully curated wedding packages, The Woods Farm also allows couples to DIY their weddings for ultimate flexibility. You can choose your own suppliers and enjoy additional goodies, including photo booths with several fun backdrops, styling supplies, a recovery breakfast by the pool, and thoughtful welcome hampers.
What The Woods Farm weddings are like:
- Stunning South Coast country location
- Picturesque wedding locations
- Bespoke wedding packages including styling and accommodation
- Endless photo opportunities
- Less than 20 minutes from the beautiful Jervis Bay
- Onsite accommodation
- Lavish yet rustic décor
- Friendly farm animals and other entertainment for kids
What is the noise curfew at The Woods Farm?
10pm on weekdays and 10.30pm on weekends.
Is The Woods Farm a BYO venue?
Yes, The Woods Farm is a BYO food and drinks venue with no corkage fee. They can provide an extensive list of vendors to accommodate your needs.
“We loved having our wedding at The Woods Farm. We wouldn’t have changed anything. You girls and the team were incredible and so helpful. The customer service you provided was so wonderful, and we felt special the entire time. Your support, kindness and communication were fantastic. The property obviously is superb; however, if the experience the team provided weren’t as it was, the experience wouldn’t have been as magical so thank you.” - Ali H.