Makeup Mode is a mobile makeup and hair service. Our teams travel across Earlwood and the surrounding Sydney suburbs for weddings and all special occasions, ensuring that you look and feel your absolute best when you walk down the aisle.
What to expect when you work with Makeup Mode for your wedding day:
- High-quality cosmetic products. Makeup Mode upholds a high standard when it comes to the beauty products they use. Their kit includes cosmetics from MAC Cosmetics, Makeup Forever, Kevyn Aucoin, Laura Mercier, and the award-winning Shiseido Moisture Mist Foundation.
- Experienced makeup artists and hairstylists. The team at Makeup Mode are legendary for their professionalism and skill. With years of wedding experience, the artists and stylists will set you at ease as they get you ready for your wedding.
- A range of beauty services. Whatever you need to perfect your wedding look, the Makeup Mode team have got you covered. The artists have trained in freehand makeup application, airbrush makeup, tattoo coverage, spray tanning, and application of hair extensions.
What you’ll love about working with Makeup Mode for your wedding day:
- The hair and makeup trial at their Earlwood studio. The Makeup Mode team is satisfied with no less than perfection, which is why they invite their wedding and special event clients to a trial at their studio in Earlwood. You and your makeup artist and hairstylist can collaborate on your look, ensuring your style is perfected long before your wedding day.
- Their attention to detail. Not only will your makeup artist and hairstylist nail your look, but they also provide their services for wedding party hair and makeup. If you want your wedding squad to rock a particular updo or a matching lip colour, get the whole team looked after by Makeup Mode.
“I will never do an event without them. From when I did my trials all the way to the wedding day, they took the time to make sure my hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. I received so many compliments. Makeup Mode, you are beyond amazing.” Maryanne K