Situated on the Gold Coast, Myra from Gold Coast Hair and Makeup is known for her incredible talent and natural flair for creating unique beauty looks. She’s professionally trained in hair styling and makeup application, so no matter what your age or style, she can create a look to suit you. What’s more, she can travel anywhere to your wedding destination.
Myra previously worked at the Ritz Carlton Spa in America, so she understands the event flow of a venue and that makeup and hair stylists need to work to a tight time frame. Before the wedding ceremony, she can create your bridal beauty look in the hotel bedroom or in one of the venue’s break out areas and ensure you’re ready on time. She will put her heart and soul into her work, and will not stop until you are delighted with your look.
Appearing in international publications and the only book that the Ritz Carlton ever published, her work is recognised in Australia and beyond. Throughout her 15 years of experience, she has created makeup and hairstyles for celebrities, fashion shows, pageants, film and TV. Her expertise and comforting presence impress even the most discerning of clients.
‘Such an amazing artist and so easy to sit for. She made everyone feel so comfortable and loved. She has such a great personality and incredible smile and is so gentle you hardly notice she’s working on you’. Jessica Q
Meet Myra, Owner of Gold Coast Hair and Makeup
With the passion and creativity to bring your dream makeup look to life, Myra from Gold Coast Hair and Makeup would love to be a part of your wedding day preparations. Myra has 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, including her work at the Ritz Carlton Spa, the number one spa in America. She’s worked with celebrities, models and countless brides, so you’ll be in safe hands when it comes to creating your perfect look. Whether you’d like something dramatic and theatrical or traditional and timeless for your wedding day hair and makeup, Myra is skilled at a multitude of makeup and hairstyles.
What makes Gold Coast Hair and Makeup an ideal choice for your wedding preparations?
- Award-winning Artist. Myra from Gold Coast Hair and Makeup has decades of experience in the beauty industry; she’s internationally published and highly regarded.
- Customised Look. On your initial bridal consultation, Myra will sample different looks for you to choose from. She’ll bring your beauty ideas to life right in front of your eyes.
- Industry Know-How. Myra is an expert when it comes to bridal hair and makeup. She’ll create a bridal look that suits your skin tone, style and chosen wedding dress!
- Venue Experience. Myra has worked at the number one spa in America, the Ritz Carlton. She’s efficient, skilled and will make sure you’re ready to walk down the aisle.
What unique services do Gold Coast Hair and Makeup provide?
- Bridal Consultation. Before booking your wedding with Gold Coast Hair and Makeup, you’ll have an obligation-free consultation. You'll try multiple styles to help find ‘the one.’
- Bridal Makeup and Hair. On the wedding day itself, Myra will arrive with plenty of time before the ceremony. She’ll create a long-lasting look that will last all day and night.
- Bridesmaids Makeup and Hair. Your bridal party might require hair and makeup services too. She can create a beautiful coordinated look for each of your bridesmaids.
Here’s What Other Benefits You’ll Receive With Gold Coast Hair and Makeup:
- An approachable makeup artist who’ll make you feel at ease
- High-quality, cruelty-free and long-lasting makeup products
- Clear and easy communication in the run-up to the day
- A variety of hair and makeup options to suit your style
- Skilled techniques such as airbrushing and lash application
What Areas Of Australia Do You Cover?
Gold Coast Hair and Makeup cover all areas of the Gold Coast.
How Would You Describe Your Hair and Makeup Style?
Myra approaches every bride with an open mind, and she’ll work to your bespoke vision. She can cover every style, from bold eyeshadow and lips to subtle dewy skin and delicate lash extensions. She’ll collaborate with you to create the perfect look for your personality.
How Much does Gold Coast Hair and Makeup Cost?
Gold Coast Hair and Makeup have a special offer with Easy Weddings. For $185, the Elopement Package includes a full bridal consultation, full bridal makeup using high-end cruelty-free products, customised lashes and hairstyle (standard down, half up and upstyles).
‘She made everyone feel so comfortable and loved, has such a great personality and incredible smile and is so gentle you hardly notice she’s working on you. 100% glad I didn’t go anywhere else. Thank you, Myra, for being such an essential part of my day and the ongoing friendship that has endured afterwards I will cherish’. Jessica Q