Renowned for their exceptional service and award-winning floral arrangements, Thrive Flowers & Events Melbourne has over 20 years of experience designing beautiful wedding flowers. Thrive’s talented floral stylists specialise in creating dreamy arrangements for weddings across Melbourne, including bouquets, ceremony arbours, backdrops, reception décor, aerial installations, and more.
Based in Melbourne, the multi-award-winning team at Thrive Flowers & Events boasts some of the event industry’s finest talent, bringing together incredible floral designers and stylists. Thrive’s passionate team focuses on sustainability, creating stunning floral designs with fresh seasonal blooms for weddings and events across Melbourne. Their gorgeous floral arrangements include bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, ceremony arbours, backdrops, aisle decorations, reception décor, and aerial installations.
Previous clients consistently praise the Thrive Flowers & Events team for their exceptional service, and they have received more than 50 rave reviews here on Easy Weddings. You’ll love Thrive’s personalised service, from their quick response times to their itemised quotes complete with a wedding day vision board. They take the stress out of wedding florals by offering face-to-face consults, site visits, venue liaison, delivery, set-up, and late-night pack down on your wedding day.
“I was absolutely thrilled with the bridal bouquets and table arrangements created by the team at Thrive Flowers. I was particularly impressed by their creativity, friendliness and professionalism. They were easy to deal with and were happy to create beautiful arrangements within our budget. Highly recommended!” - Louise B.
What you can expect when working with Thrive Flowers & Events for your wedding:
- Design and planning of all wedding florals and styling
- Consultation with a fully qualified and experienced florist
- Detailed and itemised quotes, including your wedding vision board
- All deliveries on the wedding day
- Décor, prop and backdrop hire
- Set up and late-night pack-down
What you’ll love about working with Thrive Flowers & Events for your Melbourne wedding:
- Their award-winning team. With over 20 years of experience designing breathtaking floral arrangements for weddings and events across Melbourne, the talented team at Thrive Flowers & Events are renowned for their incredible talent and professionalism. Thrive’s multi-award-winning team brings together some of Melbourne’s best floral designers, event decorators, planners, and stylists.
- Their exceptional service. When you work with Thrive Flowers & Events for your wedding, one of their dedicated team members will be there to guide you every step of the way and ensure your wedding flowers exceed your expectations. Thrive’s incredible wedding florists pride themselves on delivering an amazing floral experience for every couple they work with.
- Their sustainability practices. Thrive is dedicated to both social and environmental sustainability and has been named AFI’s (Australian Flower Industry) ‘Florist of the Year’ for sustainability and innovation not once but twice. Their team is constantly adapting and innovating to improve their eco-practices and promote sustainability across the industry.
“My husband and I are so grateful to the team at Thrive Flowers for helping us plan our flowers for our wedding day. They provided fresh, beautiful and lasting flowers that were in the style and colour palette that we desired. We were so happy with every aspect of the flowers, from the bridal bouquets to the cupola flowers. We highly recommend Thrive Flowers!” - Tiffany C.
Alyssa is your personal floral expert. She leads the design team and interprets your vision with experience & a passion for transferring emotion through nature.
She has grown the business since 2005 based on this unique skill.
The team compliment this perfectly with their attention to detail, going above and beyond from your first enquiry through to arriving on the day with your dream florals.
The satisfaction that comes from nailing your brief is why we do what we do!