“The food was phenomenally delicious and there was such a variety of foods, from the grazing platter to the desserts. Our guests complimented the amazing food. Jessica was so helpful with deciding on a menu and was in constant communication, making the whole experience stress free for myself! Thank you so much Jessica and Daniel.” Rowena
What you can expect when working with Dar Nasone for your wedding:
- Tasty, authentic food. Dar Nasone lovingly prepares their authentic Italian food, ensuring to offer only scrumptious, well-presented meals at weddings.
- Plenty of variety. From bruschetta with meatballs to deep-fried ravioli and penne pasta with tasty ragu sauce, there are plenty of menu choices to choose from. The best part? They are all absolutely delicious, so there are no wrong choices!
- Friendly service. The team behind Dar Nasone are very passionate about their food and want you to have an exceptional experience, so they offer excellent service at all times.
- Fresh ingredients. These ideally-portioned meals are made with care from fresh ingredients you’d find in an Italian home.
- Experienced team. The talented chefs behind Dar Nasone have been preparing and cooking authentic Italian food for years, and have perfected every recipe.
“They were just amazing! They were rushed by my hungry group and these guys were super efficient and friendly, and had everyone fed in no time! The food was absolutely delicious. Authentic Italian, made with fresh ingredients. All of my guests raved about the food.” Steph
Here’s what else you need to know about Dar Nasone.
- Open communication. Booking your wedding catering with Dar Nasone will be super easy, with this team available to discuss your needs and preferences. They’ll be the first to ask about any dietary requirements, too.
- Noosa and Sunshine Coast. Planned a wedding in either Noosa or the Sunshine Coast? Good news, Dar Nasone take their food truck to wedding venues in these regions.
- Grazing tables. Your guests will delight in the tasty Italian food on offer by Dar Nasone, but as a little something extra, you might like to book a delicious grazing table for your guests to pick at in between mouthfuls of lasagne!
- Small and large groups. This experienced catering team can provide their Italian food truck at both intimate and larger weddings.
“We love everything they cook. The best lasagna that we had in Australia and even when we went to Italy we couldn't find a lasagna like Dar Nasone. Had the meat and the salmon with zucchini already, my favourite one. The tiramisu is fantastic. Not sweet at all and the classic and the pistachio one are to die for. I highly recommend them.” Ana