Fabulous Catering has been creating incredible dining experiences at weddings and events across Australia for over 10 years. They offer a range of bespoke menu options to suit any budget and wedding style, from shared grazing platters to decadent three-course meals. Fabulous Catering is Australia's only national licensed catering company, operating in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide & Brisbane.
With over ten years of experience and 27,000 events under their belt, Fabulous Catering knows exactly what it takes to create an unforgettable dining experience for your wedding. They offer a range of bespoke menu options that can be tailored to suit your budget, dietary requirements, and wedding style. From gourmet seafood barbecues and outdoor buffets to delectable bite-sized canapes and decadent three-course meals, Fabulous Catering can create the perfect menu for your wedding day.
Operating Australia-wide, the team at Fabulous Catering brings the restaurant to your wedding with their portable kitchen, quality equipment, and experienced wait staff. They’ll go above and beyond to make sure every aspect of your wedding catering experience runs smoothly. From designing a bespoke menu to executing a flawless catering service on the day, they’ll be there every step of the way to make sure your wedding is stress-free and enjoyable.
“Fabulous Catering were so amazing! They arrived on time and the food was so delicious! The whole booking process was smooth and stress-free and great customer service! The prices were really reasonable and we could not have been happier with Fabulous Catering all around! They truly are fabulous.” - Jemima C.
What you’ll love about working with Fabulous Catering for your wedding:
- The range of options. Choose from delicious bite-sized canapés, shared grazing platters, plated course meals, buffet feasts, and even a gourmet barbecue option.
- Bespoke catering menus. The team from Fabulous Catering will work closely with you to create your dream wedding menu. They can cater to all wedding styles, dietary requirements, and budgets with their vast array of menu options.
- Exceptional flavours. The talented chefs at Fabulous Catering craft beautiful dishes bursting with mouthwatering flavours and fresh local ingredients. They offer various delicious cuisines, including French, Italian, Australian, Greek, and Chinese.
- Passionate team. Fabulous Catering’s uniformed service and wait staff will ensure your wedding dining experience runs smoothly. They are highly experienced and will take care of all the catering elements in an efficient and friendly manner.
What menu options does Fabulous Catering offer?
Fabulous Catering offers a variety of menu options to suit any wedding style. These include:
- Canapés and finger food
- Seated one, two and three-course menus
- Grazing style share platters
- Gourmet barbecues
- Delicious buffets
Which Australian cities do you service?
Fabulous Catering operates in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide.
Do you have a sample three-course menu for weddings?
- Bresaola carpaccio, parmesan onions, fried capers, chervil oil
- Grilled chicken, chermoula butter, black lentils, grilled peach watercress
- Hot smoked ocean trout, yuzu radish salad, wasabi cream Fraiche
- Rack of lamb, shank croquette, pea puree mint jelly
- Braised pork jowl, crispy hock chilli caramel, sour pineapple
- Roasted barramundi, smoked corn puree, saffron crab dumpling, chervil oil
- Coconut panna cotta, mango jelly, popcorn floss, micro mint
- Blackberry fool trifle, rose custard, candied pistachios
- Dark chocolate mousse, chocolate soil, kirsch cream, cherry gel, shiso
“We hired these guys to cater for our wedding reception in Brisbane. After being let down by other vendors, we were completely blown away by Wayne, the head chef. His service and friendliness was next level and the staff he had with him on the night were extremely attentive to our guests and very friendly. We would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for catering. Their service and value for money were just amazing! Very very happy with Wayne and his team.” - Michael T.