For Sydney-based marriage celebrant Sandra Basile, there's nothing like a bespoke ceremony script that celebrates the one-of-a-kind romance of a couple. It's this passion for love that fuels Sandra, who often acknowledges how privileged and honoured she feels to be asked to marry a happy couple. As a result, Sandra puts 100% into crafting the perfect ceremony for her couples, one that's full of fond memories, sweet surprises, and is officiated with the enthusiasm and warmth such an occasion deserves.
What you'll love about working with Sandra Basile for your Sydney wedding:
- Organised, punctual celebrant. With a background in administration and event coordination, Sandra Basile is very well-suited to planning a ceremony. Organised and efficient, this professional celebrant helps couples feel calm and in control throughout the entire process.
- Fun, down-to-earth celebrant. Here's what you need to know about fun-loving Sandra: She loves all things Italy, thoroughly enjoys a glass of good red wine, is a lover of long country drives, and is a whiz in the kitchen - who knows, perhaps your first catch-up could be over a delicious Shiraz.
Highlights of Sandra Basile:
- Prepares unique ceremony scripts
- Handles all the legal aspects
- Affordable wedding package pricing
Sandra Basile wedding packages:
'Your Day, Your Way!', 'I Do!', and 'Short and Sweet!' are the three wedding packages offered by Sandra Basile. Prices start from $450 for a legal-only package, while her most popular, the 'Your Day, Your Way' package, is a mere $750.
Here's what's included in the 'Your Day, Your Way' package:
- A bespoke ceremony that is tailored for you
- Initial, relaxed catch-up or meeting
- Preparation of all legal documentation
- Rehearsal ceremony at your venue
- Submitting documentation to Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Resources, vows, sample ceremonies, readings, poems, music
- A state-of-the-art PA system
- Liaise with vendors and venue management
- Travel within 50 km of Sandra's office
"I am very passionate about weddings as it is an unforgettable event where your family and friends can share the true happiness and love you have for each other. I always feel very privileged and honoured to share this wedding day with each couple I marry, and this is why I love being a Celebrant!" Sandra, Owner