With a background in radio and plenty of stand up comedy experience under her belt, Sarah Levett from Sarahmonial Services will bring warmth and humour to your wedding day with her wonderful personality. This personable, funny celebrant uses her entertainment experience to officiate fun-filled and heartfelt ceremonies that delight and engage guests.
Sarah is an incredibly versatile celebrant and will work closely with you to craft a beautiful ceremony that’s reflective of your personality and relationship. She really listens to her couples’ ideas and gets to know them in-depth before writing a unique script for them.
This goes for wedding receptions, too. While Sarah specialises in humourous, lighthearted MC gigs, she can certainly turn up the formalities or romance if that's more to your liking. Regardless of your preferred ceremony and MC style, this fun, bubbly celebrant will do everything in her power to help you have the wedding of your dreams.
“Sarah met with us before our ceremony and instantly put us at ease, writing up the order of service and helping my now husband with his vows. I felt an instant connection to Sarah and the ceremony was everything we could have hoped for, personal and full of love and humour. Thank you Sarah again for accepting our ceremony last minute and putting us at ease in what was a very stressful time. I would recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a celebrant.” - Deanna B.
What you can expect when working with Sarahmonial Services Celebrant and MC for your Sydney wedding:
- Entertaining and engaging celebrant. Sarah is as funny as they come and will create a heartfelt ceremony script full of entertaining anecdotes and romantic touches. Your guests will love her bubbly personality and great sense of humour.
- Professional service. As a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants, Sarah Levett is a professional celebrant who knows all the formalities of a wedding ceremony. She will take care of all the legal paperwork and documentation, allowing you to relax and focus on other aspects of your wedding day.
- Excellent MC. Sarah has worked in radio and knows exactly how to keep guests interested and entertained. She uses this to her advantage by hosting fun-filled wedding receptions with a great atmosphere.
Highlights of working with Sarahmonial Services Celebrant and MC:
- Friendly celebrant with a great sense of humour
- Can officiate ceremonies and act as MC
- Background in radio and stand up comedy
- She loves officiating same-sex marriages
Here’s what’s included in Sarahmonial Services basic celebrant package:
- Commemorative certificate
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork
- Unlimited contact and support
- Script written to your needs
- PA system
- Travel across Sydney (within 30km)
How much does a ceremony by Sarahmonial Services cost?
Sarah’s basic ceremony package costs $650. Her MC package also includes MC duties for the duration of your reception and costs $1250.
How do we lock in our wedding date with Sarahmonial Services?
Once you have your wedding date finalised, you just need to pay a $200 deposit to secure Sarah Levett as your marriage celebrant on the day.
“What a wonderful person and MC/celebrant Sarah is. We had the most perfect wedding. Sarah made the day very special and her bubbly personality and humour kept the reception lighthearted and fun, just like we wanted! We are so thankful to Sarah who really got to know us and create a wonderful "Sarahmony". Sarah really did feel like family.” - Kathryn Y.