Josephine from Marry and Celebrate is a lovely, charming celebrant with plenty of ideas for your custom wedding ceremony: Why not include mentions of some happy memories you have together? Or touch on your hopes for the future with your partner? Whatever your preference, this disarming celebrant is willing to go the extra mile to make your ceremony as special as humanly possible - you need only let her know what you want!
Situated in Sydney, this long-time wedding industry aficionado also offers top-notch MC services - after all, she was a highly engaging and charismatic master of ceremonies for years! A jack of all trades, Josephine can also connect you with truly exceptional DJ services - you might like to chat to this versatile supplier about all three services for your wedding. And why wouldn’t you? Josephine is a funny, caring, passionate professional who puts her heart and soul into each wedding she is a part of.
“We are blessed to have had the opportunity to meet and have Josephine be part of our wedding day. When we decided to have a sunrise wedding, I didn’t think it would be easy to find a celebrant willing to get up at 4am let alone someone who is genuinely excited to do it. She had got up with us with nothing but full of excitement and love. It was simply magical from start to finished. I would recommend her over and over to anyone.” Marie
What you can expect when working with Marry and Celebrate for your wedding:
- Special rituals and personal touches. Josephine enjoys incorporating personal or cultural rituals into her couples’ ceremonies, this helps make the occasion one-of-a-kind and heartfelt.
- Unique ceremony. If a personalised wedding full of in-jokes and sweet stories from your time together sounds heavenly, you’ll love working with Josephine to create a custom ceremony with a tailored script.
- Passion and support. A part of the wedding industry for years, Josephine holds weddings close to her heart. Passionate and enthusiastic, this celebrant loves creating beautiful ceremonies that will be remembered and treasured forever.
Here’s what else you need to know about Marry and Celebrate.
- MC services. If you’re hard-pressed to find an MC for your wedding, then you’ll be delighted to know Josephine has been a professional MC for years, and will happily host your reception.
- DJ connections. Versatile and talented, Josephine can also put you in touch with two experienced DJs who would be thrilled to provide exceptional wedding entertainment on your big day. DJ Eric and DJ Jess take requests and get guests on the dancefloor.
- PA system and microphone. Venue not offering a microphone or PA system for speeches? Not a problem, Josephine can bring her own high-quality equipment for you to use.
Tell us about your wedding package and inclusions.
- Full Celebrant Package, including all legal paperwork from beginning to lodgement with BDM
- All music and equipment wireless microphones
- Average price is around $750
- Will always meet up over a coffee or two and get to know my couples
- My ceremonies are tailored – incorporate beautiful and meaningful rituals
- Also prepare a beautiful signing table - that is unique, elegant, and classy
3 things clients love about working with you.
- I have a genuine love and passion for what I do, the ceremony is about their story – I love to know them and capture their story
- I love to incorporate meaning rituals – rituals that are part of their heritage
- I do this because I love it … Making people happy is the best gift you can give
“Josephine made our celebration very special. She listened to our requests and made sure that everything was perfect. Very supportive and helped us each step of the way. Our wedding ceremony was everything we could have wished for, she got who we were and what we wanted from our first meeting. We recommend her 100%.” Laura