Marry and Celebrate’s Josephine wants you to have the wedding of your dreams - whatever that looks like. From fun beach ceremonies to romantic garden weddings, she is willing to adjust your bespoke ceremony to match your vision and wedding style. Passionate and creative, this exceptional Sydney celebrant would love to include any cultural rituals and sweet personal touches you have in mind, too.
Josephine from Marry and Celebrate is a lovely, charming celebrant with plenty of ideas for your custom wedding ceremony: Why not include mentions of some happy memories you have together? Or touch on your hopes for the future with your partner? Whatever your preference, this down to earth & friendly celebrant is willing to go the extra mile to make your ceremony as special as possible - you need only let her know what you want and she will make it happen
Situated in Sydney, this long-time wedding industry aficionado also offers top-notch MC services - after all, she was a highly engaging and charismatic master of ceremonies for years! A jack of all trades, Josephine can also connect you with truly exceptional DJ services such as DJ Jess & DJ Eric from Sydney Disc Jockeys who are very much in demand - you might like to chat to this versatile supplier about all three services for your wedding. And why wouldn’t you? Josephine is a funny, caring, passionate professional who puts her heart and soul into each wedding she is a part of.
“We are blessed to have had the opportunity to meet and have Josephine be part of our wedding day. When we decided to have a sunrise wedding, I didn’t think it would be easy to find a celebrant willing to get up at 4am let alone someone who is genuinely excited to do it. She had got up with us with nothing but full of excitement and love. It was simply magical from start to finished. I would recommend her over and over to anyone.” Marie
What you can expect when working with Marry and Celebrate for your wedding:
- Very down to earth and loves to chat and help you with - Everyones wedding day is different and that's what makes it so special
- Special rituals and personal touches. Josephine enjoys incorporating personal or cultural rituals into her couples’ ceremonies, this helps make the occasion one-of-a-kind and heartfelt.
- Unique ceremony. If a personalised wedding full of in-jokes and sweet stories from your time together sounds heavenly, you’ll love working with Josephine to create a custom ceremony with a tailored script.
- Passion and support. A part of the wedding industry for years, Josephine holds weddings close to her heart. Passionate and enthusiastic, this celebrant loves creating beautiful ceremonies that will be remembered and treasured forever.
- Vows - your personal vows to ech other are a very special part of the ceremony - will help you and guide you and present them in beautiful embossed paper as a keepsake that will be placed in your certificate to look back on
- Experience - Very experienced so always happy to help with whatever needs to be done
Here’s what else you need to know about Marry and Celebrate.
- MC services. If you need an MC for your wedding, then you’ll be delighted to know Josephine has been a professional MC for years, and will happily host your reception. She is very engaging a lot of fun and will help to ensure your wedding runs smooth and works very closely with all the other suppliers & vendors
- DJ connections. Versatile and talented, Josephine can also put you in touch with two experienced DJs who would be thrilled to provide exceptional wedding entertainment on your big day. DJ Eric and DJ Jess from Sydney Disc Jockeys are exceptional DJ's - with highist quality equipment - that will take your event to the next level and get your guests on the dancefloor.
- PA system and microphone. Venue not offering a microphone or PA system for speeches? Not a problem, Josephine can bring her own high-quality equipment for you to use.
Tell us about your wedding package and inclusions.
- Full Celebrant Package, including all legal paperwork from beginning to lodgement with BDM - and will also obtain marriage certificate for you from Births Deaths & Marriages
- All music and equipment wireless microphones
- Average price is around $950 Plus I always obtain the Original Certificate from Birth Deaths & Marriages
- Will always meet up over a coffee or two and get to know my couples
- Zoom meetings also included
- Happy to do rehersals
- My ceremonies are tailored – incorporate beautiful and meaningful rituals
- Also prepare a beautiful signing table - that is unique, elegant, and classy
3 things clients love about working with you.
- I have a genuine love and passion for what I do, the ceremony is about their story – But I will ner say "They met at a BBQ" - I like to take people on a journey
- I love to incorporate meaning rituals – rituals that are part of their heritage or acknowledgements
- I do this because I love it … Making people happy and bringing people in love together is the best gift you can give
“Josephine made our celebration very special. She listened to our requests and made sure that everything was perfect. Very supportive and helped us each step of the way. Our wedding ceremony was everything we could have wished for, she got who we were and what we wanted from our first meeting. We recommend her 100%.” Laura
Being a Celebrant is the best decision I have made - I love bringing together couples in love and helping them ... its also bringing together families , writing your story and having some fun along the way . I do all legal paperwork and even arrange your certificate from Births Deaths & Marriages - Always happy to chat ... so give me a call