If you’re looking for the perfect country wedding venue with a touch of elegance and innovation, Wilwood is the place for you. Set amidst 100 acres of rugged Australian rainforest, nestled against a stunning sandstone escarpment, this rustic wedding paradise will leave your guests speechless.
Wildwood pride themselves on their unique wedding ceremony and reception settings, fresh, locally-sourced cuisines, and incorporating as much of the natural environment into their venue spaces as possible. You do, however, have creative control when it comes to styling, themes, and menu choices, to ensure your wedding day reflects your personality as a couple in the most authentic way possible.
“Wildwood is a truly special place. The bush setting is perfect for a down-to-earth wedding ceremony, and the nearby creek is a beautiful place to explore for photos. Toni and Rob were amazing hosts - they put 110% into making everything perfect.” - Anna W.
"Honestly, such a good venue for a wedding. I shoot a bunch of weddings in Kangaroo Valley, and this venue takes the win. The Owners are legends, and the property is divine. Trees cliffs and such a nice location for a reception and or ceremony" - Ben Franklin
What you’ll love about your wedding at Wildwood Kangaroo Valley:
- Gorgeous, rustic indoor ceremony and reception settings. Wildwood offers a range of awe-inspiring wedding locations, including the charming Old Shed, breathtaking Ceremony Rock, and Summer House Chapel, for you to exchange your vows. Their enchanting rustic reception pavilion surrounded by the native Australian bush is the perfect spot to dine, laugh, and dance the night away with your guests.
- Exclusive venue hire. Whether you’re after a day-long celebration or a simple, pop-up wedding, you’ll have exclusive, private use of the Wildwood bushland paradise, and full venue access for DIY styling, to bring your own creative flair to the table.
- Beautiful onsite accommodation. You and your guests will adore the convenience and naturally extraordinary surroundings of Wildwood’s onsite luxury accommodation - The Wildwood House. You can kick back, relax and explore the sandstone cliffs, bush tracks, creeks, ponds, make your own pizza in the outdoor pizza oven, and explore enchanting caves after your unforgettable wedding celebrations.
What Wildwood Kangaroo Valley weddings are like:
- Charming, rustic wedding venue set atop a sandstone cliff
- Lush Australian bushland with breathtaking mountain and rainforest views
- Exclusive venue hire
- Gorgeous onsite accommodation
- Unique ceremony and reception sites
- Endless photo opportunities
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Mouthwatering, fresh bespoke menus
- Eco-friendly venue
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Wildwood Kangaroo Valley?
Wildwood can accommodate up to 90 guests for a truly unique, memorable wedding experience.
“Toni and Rob were a wonderful husband and wife team to lead our wedding planning. The venue was affordable, remote and perfect for a small intimate wedding. Guests all commented on the rustic and personal touches provided by the venue… This venue allows for each bride to create their own dream wedding the way they wish. Loved having the ceremony and reception at the one place.” - Alicia H.
"Wildwood was like spending time in a dream, a very well organised and efficiently coordinated dream. The moment you sign on with Wildwood, you feel the warmth and care of this family-run business. Not only do they ensure you have a perfect day, but they treat you as if you are family along the way. The venue is amazing and versatile with a style that is adapted to suit each couple perfectly, and the native bush backdrop makes for the perfect backyard wedding.
Not only did Wildwood pull off our dream wedding, but they did it at a very stressful time for venues everywhere. Even though the world was falling down around us, they never made us feel any less than a priority. Without them, we would have been lost in a sea of wedding drama, and we'll be forever grateful for all they did for us. To anyone looking for a venue in the area, I couldn't recommend Wildwood more. They'll help you plan and take care of things you never even considered.
To those who have been married or spent time at Wildwood before, let's support these wonderful people as they supported us.
Thank you, Wildwood, for everything!" - Laura F.