Bec is a fun, enthusiastic Sydney-based Civil Marriage Celebrant with a passion for Creating Magical Moments. Approachable and modern, Bec loves crafting beautiful, unique ceremonies that are both personalised and fresh. Bec can offer guidance, resources, a listening ear, laughter, and will handle all the legal and admin requirements with ease.
If a Sydney-based celebrant with charm, professionalism, and confidence is exactly what you need for your wedding, then Charmed Life Ceremonies’ Rebecca is a great fit. Rebecca, more affectionately known as 'Bec' is passionate about crafting meaningful ceremonies customised to the individual couple, including any important rituals and traditions.
Bec, a spiritually respectful celebrant with a background in financial services, would love nothing more than to use her warmth, compassion, and creativity to create the ceremony of your dreams — whether that’s a romantic, traditional occasion or a unique event filled with laughter and cheeky anecdotes. Bec will work with you to craft this one-of-a-kind ceremony and will officiate your bespoke script with confidence and passion.
“5 Stars. Bec is an extremely professional and warm person. Her attention to detail and friendly approach made our event run smoothly. Highly recommend Bec for any of your future life-changing events.” — Fiona
What you'll love about working with Charmed Life Ceremonies for your wedding:
- Provides resources and guidance. Bec provides all of her couples with the resources they need to feel informed as they plan their ceremony. She offers gentle guidance where needed and is always happy to answer any questions they may have.
- Beautiful, unique ceremonies. Bec doesn’t believe there is a one-size-fits-all approach to wedding ceremonies, which is why she crafts bespoke ceremony scripts to suit each of her couples. This results in meaningful, heartfelt occasions full of emotion and love.
Highlights of Charmed Life Ceremonies:
- Free, no-obligation meeting
- Handles all legal and admin duties
- Values spirituality, family, individuality and passion
- Support marriage equality and welcome all cultures and religions with open arms
- Performs traditional and non-traditional wedding ceremonies
- Would like to respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land of where any ceremony is being held, paying respect to elders past, present and emerging.
"As your Celebrant, you will have the confidence in knowing that I will be committed to you, and your Wedding Ceremony will be one to remember." — Rebecca, Celebrant
Hi i'm Bec !! I'm a married mumma bear of 4 living in South-West Sydney. I've been married for almost 20 years... and our own wedding ceremony was a Medieval Celtic Handfasting (which I wrote myself) and had the most wonderful, now retired Celebrant perform for us. I believe my passion for writing ceremony started back then... and over the years (before I became registered) I had the honour of writing and performing many baby naming ceremonies, funerals, handfastings and commitment ceremonies.