Meet Rita Cohann: ABIA CELEBRANT OF THE YEAR 2018 VIC. Rita is not just a wedding celebrant; she's a romance specialist who knows how to make every ceremony personal, meaningful, and most importantly, romantic. In glowing reviews, couples who have worked with Rita report that she's made their wedding planning journey easy, seamless, and fun — as it should be!
Far from a cookie-cutter experience, each wedding planning process with Rita is a bespoke process. When you book with Rita, you'll have someone who will be with you every step of the way, offering ideas, guidance, comfort, and inspiration.
Rita's style is warm and inclusive, no matter if you have two guests or two hundred. She will tailor your ceremony to reflect your personalities, values, and beliefs. With Rita, your ceremony will be a unique and unforgettable experience that will touch your hearts and those of your guests.
If you're looking for a wedding celebrant who will make your wedding ceremony even more meaningful and romantic, look no further than Rita Cohann. With her engaging personality and genuine empathy, Rita will make sure your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of and more. Contact Rita today to schedule your first consultation, and let the magic begin.
"Rita made our ceremony incredibly special and heart felt. She made the time to get to know us as a couple and as a result added many personal touches to our Wedding ceremony, including a lovely welcome in Italian for my overseas guests. Her passion, dedication and skills are so clear and evident through her unique attention to detail, we were so thrilled with Rita!" — Antoniette + J
What you'll love about working with Rita Cohann Celebrant Melbourne for your Melbourne wedding:
- A fantastic storyteller. Rita is an attentive listener and engaging storyteller who knows how to put couples at ease in the planning process. She'll get to know you as a couple and incorporate your personalities and love story into the ceremony.
- Invaluable resources, guidance, and advice. Rita has an extensive collection of resources for poems, readings, music, and ceremony ideas that she can share with you to personalize your ceremony. She can weave family, friends, and children into the ceremony if you wish, making it more intimate and meaningful. If you want to incorporate symbols, cultural elements, or traditional rituals, Rita can make it happen. She's a master at customizing ceremonies to reflect the couple's unique story.
- A supportive presence on your wedding day. At the ceremony, Rita will take care of everything, so you can just focus on each other and enjoy the moment. She'll make sure everything runs smoothly, from the ceremony to the paperwork, and make sure you have an unforgettable, wonderful experience.
Highlights of working with Rita Cohann Celebrant Melbourne for your Melbourne wedding:
- A seamless planning experience
- Punctual and professional
- Obligation-free initial meeting
- All legalities taken care of
- ABIA Celebrant of the Year 2018 in Victoria
What is Rita Cohann Celebrant Melbourne like?
Rita is a people-person through and through, with the heart of a hopeless romantic. A drama teacher by trade, she'll add the perfect touch of drama to keep your guests engaged. Rita thoroughly understands the importance of having a beautiful, personalised wedding ceremony experience — that's why she takes the time to get to know each of her couples' stories.
"Rita made us feel really comfortable and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Our ceremony was performed in French and English. Rita did a fantastic job of incorporating both languages into the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and personal. Many guests commented on how amazing Rita was." Amanda + Alex
Hello all and welcome to my page. A little bit about me; I have been doing weddings for 17 yrs and won many industry awards. I can also conduct ceremonies in French and Italian. With a background in theatre, teaching and acting I feel most comfortable in front of people of all ages and bring my wealth of knowledge and experience to put them at ease on their special day. I look forward to creating a special moment with you and just having a great time full of love laughter and magical moments.
Ms Rita Cohann