Hi! Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage! I'd love to help you... I've been in business over 16 years so you can rely on me. I'm a University-qualified, experienced celebrant with an eye for detail and a friendly, relaxed manner.
- Absolutely everything you need, from the initial obligation-free interview through to the big day
- All the official admin and legal paperwork
- Collaboration on your unique ceremony, reflecting your thoughts, beliefs, ideas, hopes, dreams, values, personalities and styles
- Assistance with vows and readings - loads of information to help plan your ceremony
- Unlimited phone and email contact and support
- A rehearsal on site if possible
- Battery-powered PA system or Bose sound-dock
- Full insurance and copyright cover
- A signing table and chairs if necessary
- A lovely presentation copy of your ceremony
- Your marriage certificate and checklist on how to change your name
- ... and I'll dress to suit your style, not mine, and I'll celebrate with you with genuine happiness on your special day!
Contemporary, classic or comfy... it's your wedding, your way - but I can guide you.
When I married, the celebrant wore a hideous dress that clashed with my gorgeous gown, didn't give us a copy of the ceremony, and lost our marriage certificate! I'll never let that happen to you!
Please check my website for more info! It's easy... just search for my name, or via Facebook.
"We couldn't have been more happy with our ceremony! Although we weren't able to meet with you frequently in person we still felt extremely supported throughout the process. You were readily available via phone or email and always answered our questions promptly. All our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was! A huge thank you from us!"
Elise and Heath.