Gunners’ Barracks is one of Sydney’s most spectacular and iconic sites, with a beauty that lends itself perfectly to breathtaking weddings. Nestled in between Georges Heights’ bushland and Mosman, this venue exemplifies exclusivity, tranquillity, and old-world romance. With world-class dining, delivered by a dedicated team, you’ll love the detail-oriented wedding offering from Gunners’ Barracks.
This iconic landmark is one of Sydney’s most sought-after outdoor ceremony locations in addition to being an elegant indoor reception venue. Choose from three equally beautiful and unique ceremony locations, before moving inside to enjoy a bespoke wedding reception package designed just for you. The romance of Gunners’ Barracks is undeniable, whether you choose a ceremony in the intimate sandstone courtyard or the Harbour Lawn with its sweeping views of Sydney Harbour.
“Gunners Barracks was a perfect venue for our wedding. The views and surrounding areas were perfect for wedding photos. The food and drinks were superb. Very tasty and a big hit with everyone. Special thanks to the event sales coordinator who made the whole process easy and enjoyable. The staff on the night were fantastic, efficient and attentive throughout the whole evening. They were dressed in formal attire and were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!” — Geordie A.
What you’ll love about working with Gunners' Barracks for your Sydney wedding:
- Incredible harbour views. The true jewel in the crown that is Gunners’ Barracks is the view of Sydney Harbour. Making a perfect location for a romantic outdoor ceremony, the Harbour Lawn offers uninterrupted views of the blue water amongst beautiful bushland.
- Opulent, photo-ready furnishings. Waterford chandeliers, hand-printed Florence Broadhurst wallpaper, and ornate furnishings feature within Gunners’ Barracks. These details not only provide an added element of luxury but offer perfect photo opportunities for wedding photographs.
- Delicious dining. With a menu designed by Executive Chef Max Diganc, and executed with the help of sought-after culinary industry professionals, the dining at Gunners’ Barracks is elegant yet unpretentious. The culinary team will work will you to create a menu that suits your tastes and wedding requirements, serving beautiful food that is as visually appealing as it is delicious.
Highlights of working with Gunners' Barracks for your Sydney wedding:
- High staff-to-guest ratio
- Dining by Executive Chef Max Diganc
- Privacy surrounded by bushland
- In-house wedding planner
- Wet weather ceremony option
- Pre-reception area for drinks and canapes
- Unique photo opportunities
- Complimentary guest parking
- Spectacular Sydney Harbour views
- Exclusive use of Gunners’ Barracks for your wedding
“Gunners' staff really helped make our wedding day beyond wonderful. We wanted our wedding to be fun, and they helped us achieve that, proven by the fact that most of our photos are of people smiling and/or laughing. We really can't think of anything they could have done better – it was flawless. Every detail was covered, and as a result, the whole event went off without a hitch. We had so much FUN!” — Diane H.