Make a grand entrance into Levantine Hill with a private helicopter tour over the Yarra Valley. As you descend onto this beautifully landscaped venue, your guests will be waiting on the lawns with glasses of sparkling wine and artistic canapes provided by the skilful in-house chefs. Levantine Hill will provide you with an unforgettable luxury wedding experience from the get-go.
Levantine Hill is just an hour’s drive from Melbourne, making it a convenient country escape for the city-dwelling guests. On arrival, vast tranquil gardens and open blue skies encourage you to reconnect with the beautiful rural surroundings and soak in every precious moment of your wedding day. Your guests are also able to stay the night at Chateau Yering or Yarra Valley Lodge, which are the winery’s partner hotels.
Wedding ceremonies are typically held in the gardens and terraces overlooking the valley. Afterwards, your wedding party will enter the stunning Winery or All Day Dining restaurant, which features characterful barrel booths, high ceilings and critically acclaimed degustation menus paired with signature Levantine Hill wines.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Levantine Hill wedding:
- Yarra Valley setting. Home to Victoria’s oldest wineries, the Yarra Valley is a peaceful and beautiful winemaking destination just an hour's drive from Melbourne's city buzz.
- Modern architecture. Talented architects have seamlessly entwined the modern venue with the landscape. Even the most discerning of guests will be awestruck by its design.
- Impeccable food and wines. This stylish wedding venue provides outstanding fine dining experiences that are praised and remembered long after the wedding itself.
The versatile ceremony and reception options at Levantine Hill:
- The Winery. The largest event space on-site with free-flowing access onto the terraces outside. The chic curved architecture harmonises the natural gradient of the landscape.
- Gardens. Peeking out over stunning views of the Village Green, the Levantine Hill gardens are the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs, ceremonies and receptions.
- All-Day Dining. A relaxed open-plan restaurant with an eye-catching modern design, All Day Dining features polished concrete flooring, long tables and attractive barrel lounges.
- Levant Room. The Levant Room makes is a sophisticated venue, where luxurious linens and colourful accent chairs combine to create the ultimate wedding setup.
- Storrier Room. Named after the Australian artist, Timothy Storrier, whose works feature in the space, this room is an elegant and cosy environment for smaller receptions.
What the Levantine Hill wedding spaces are like:
- Outdoor terrace and gardens for ceremonies and drinks receptions
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows looking out over the Yarra Valley
- Winemaking facility on-site, overseen by winemaker Paul Bridgeman
- Beautiful contemporary architecture by Fender Katsalidis
- The venue caters between 20 and 250 wedding guests
Here’s what else you need to know about Levantine Hill weddings:
- Experienced Levantine Hill Wedding Coordinator
- Just an hour’s drive from Melbourne CBD
- Built-in helipad for spectacular arrivals
- Their partner hotels, Chateau Yering and Yarra Valley Lodge can provide luxurious wedding accommodation
What Levantine Hill couples say:
"I worked with the Levantine Hill Team to propose to my partner using their daytime dining experience and helicopter flight in collaboration with Microflite. The team went above and beyond to be able to keep the proposal a surprise and the responsiveness via email was very good. The Venue Manager greeted us at the helicopter and filmed the surprise proposal so that we could replay the memory for years to come. We had a beautiful 5-course lunch with matched wines that were delicious and enjoyed a seated wine tasting at the bar with the knowledgeable staff. I would highly recommend making Levantine Hill a mandatory stop if you're heading to the Yarra Valley." - Callum
What are some of the nearby attractions to Levantine Hill?
- Chateau Yering
- Vineyards in Yarra Valley
- The North Rhododendron Gardens
- Warramate Nature Conservation Reserve
Is Levantine Hill a nice place for a wedding?
Absolutely. If you’re looking for exceptional food and wine in a pristine outdoor setting, Levantine Hill should be at the top of your venue list. It is a highly sought after wedding destination where you can marry on the lawns overlooking the rolling vineyards and retreat inside the contemporary restaurant and winery spaces for a spellbinding degustation meal.