You’ll love Elmswood Estate for its diverse function spaces, with indoor and outdoor ceremony venues boasting spectacular Yarra Valley views. Pair this with the estate’s impeccable service, exclusive venue use, and award-winning wines, and you’ve got yourself the perfect winery wedding venue near Melbourne.
There are lots of options for your wedding flow at this picturesque Yarra Valley wedding venue. You might start with a ceremony on the High Deck overlooking the beautiful vineyard and rolling green hills, followed by a reception in the all-glass Pavilion, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows for soaking up more of the Yarra Valley views.
Elmswood Estate dedicates each weekend to just one wedding booking, giving you exclusive access to the venue spaces and grounds of the estate on the day of your wedding. What’s more, an experienced in-house functions coordinator will be with you every step of the way to ensure your vision is brought to life in the most effortless way possible.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Elmswood Estate Yarra Valley wedding:
- Vineyard views. There’s little wonder why Elmswood Estate was voted as having “one of the best views in the Yarra Valley” by Tourism Victoria. Panoramic views over the Yarra Valley's vine-clad hills set the perfect backdrop for your ceremony and wedding photos.
- Exclusive access. Elmswood Estate only book one wedding per weekend, which means you’ll have exclusive access to the venue and grounds on your wedding day.
- Smooth service. A dedicated in-house functions coordinator and events team will make sure that every detail is taken care of so that your Yarra Valley wedding at Elmswood Estate runs smoothly, leaving you to enjoy each moment.
Choose from 4 ceremony locations at Elmswood Estate:
- The Pavilion. Perched on a hill above Elmswood Estate’s picturesque 25-acre vineyard, this beautiful event space boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive views over the Upper Yarra Valley. The Pavilion has recently been refurbished, with the addition of long timber tables and classic oak cross-back chairs elevating the elegant feel of the space.
- The High Deck. Adjoining the Pavilion, the High Deck is the perfect location for a wedding ceremony with breathtaking Yarra Valley views. Your guests will be blown away by the backdrop as they look out to rolling vine-clad hills and mountain ranges.
- The Marquee. This semi-outdoor option is perfect for a wedding ceremony at Elmswood Estate; come rain or shine. With plenty of space for a dancefloor, you can continue your celebrations into the night in the Marquee.
- The Rose Garden. Situated right outside Elmswood Estate’s cellar door, the Rose Garden is a beautiful option for a more intimate outdoor wedding ceremony or a lovely setting for cocktails.
What Elmswood Estate Yarra Valley weddings are like:
- Idyllic Yarra Valley location with breathtaking views over the vineyard
- Experienced in-house wedding coordinator and dedicated events team
- Ceremony, reception, and photo opportunities all in one location
- Exclusive venue and grounds hire with only one wedding per weekend
- Four beautiful ceremony locations to choose from
- Various menu options and award-winning wine packages
Here’s what else you need to know about Elmswood Estate Yarra Valley weddings:
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Private bridal lounge available for use
- Pavilion and Cellar Door are fully heated and air-conditioned
- Both in-house and outside catering options available
- Up to 50 parking spaces available onsite
What Elmswood Estate Yarra Valley wedding couples say:
‘There are not enough words to describe how fantastic the team at Elmswood are. No request was too difficult and the whole team gave their all on the day. The venue is simply exquisite too. Thank you so much for everything!’ Chelsea P
‘Absolutely stunning venue. This winery was perfect for us. What really worked was that they have both indoor (pavilion) and outdoor ceremony settings. The team always had our best interests in mind and were super attentive and very helpful. And the venue was beautiful! So grateful that we decided to host our wedding at Elmswood.’ Karen L
What’s included in an Elmswood Estate Yarra Valley wedding package?
- Six-hour reception with wedding ceremony commencing at 5pm
- Exclusive use of the venue and grounds on your wedding day
- Ceremony setup including seating for 30 guests and wine barrel features
- Access to the venue from 12pm onwards for setup
- Dedicated on-site functions coordinator for the event duration
- Array of menu options to choose from Yarra Valley Catering including canapé package, signature package, fine-dining package, and Silks banquet package
- Elmswood Estate standard wine package featuring award-winning wines
- Decorative easel to display seating plan/guest list and a wine barrel cake table
What are some of the nearby attractions to Elmswood Estate?
- Mount Dandenong Ranges
- Tesselaar Gardens
- Redwood Forest
- Blue Lotus Water Garden
Is Elmswood Estate Yarra Valley a nice place for a wedding?
Definitely. It is clear why Tourism Victoria voted Elmwood Estate as having “one of the best views in the Yarra Valley”. Each of the four ceremony locations is breathtakingly beautiful. The panoramic vineyard views mean that you’ll be spoilt for choice when choosing a backdrop for your wedding photos.