For a unique wedding set to stunning Sydney Harbour views, look no further than Rosman Cruises. This innovative wedding venue is a leader in the Sydney charter industry and offers breathtaking heritage vessels dating back to 1939. If you're looking for unforgettable ceremony and reception experiences or simply a dreamy ferry ride to your harbourside wedding site, Rosman Cruises won't disappoint.
If you’ve always dreamed of a sparkling seabound wedding, Rosman Cruises - Sydney’s longest-running Harbour Cruise company - can accommodate intimate and extravagant gatherings. This spectacular, awe-inspiring wedding venue boasts superb, unparalleled offerings, including delicious bespoke menus to suit all styles and budgets and extraordinary views over Sydney Harbour, featuring the Opera House and the vibrant, twinkling lights of the city.
These gorgeous vintage vessels offer so much more than a simply delightful wedding aesthetic, including top-quality service, incredibly romantic ceremony and reception settings, and zero noise restrictions or curfews. This means you and your guests will have complete freedom to celebrate and dance all night long under the moon’s light if you desire. With Rosman Cruises’ preferred partners supplying delectable catering, premium entertainment, and striking photography, you won’t be able to imagine anything better.
If you would prefer to just use these expertly maintained vessels as a stylish form of transportation to your chosen harbourside wedding location, which will undoubtedly impress your guests before the festivities even begin, this can also be arranged. Just envision the stunning wedding photographs you’ll get on one of Rosman Cruises fleet of vintage ferries.
“We had our ceremony on board 'Promclaim', and it was fantastic. Bronte from Rosman was a pleasure to deal with, and checked in regularly to see if there was anything I needed. The crew on the day were fantastic. After our ceremony, we cruised around Sydney harbour as the sun set. It was the start of a magical evening. Thank you, team at Rosman!” - Bec M.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Rosman Cruises Sydney:
- Exclusive locations. Rosman Cruises’ timeless masterpieces can ferry you to some of the most exclusive, unique destinations around Sydney - one-of-a-kind places that can only be accessed via water only.
- Breathtaking views. There’s always something inspiring about being out at sea. One of the biggest perks is the undeniable stunning views that come with it. Rosman Cruises boast some of the most spectacular sites, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and honey-coloured sunsets over the city skyline.
- Heritage ferries. If your heart is set on a wedding within a true architectural classic, Rosman Cruises are the epitome of class, character, and nostalgia. These classic red and yellow vessels will undoubtedly add to the love, joy, and merriment of your special day.
What Rosman Cruises Sydney weddings are like:
- Timeless, vintage vessels dating back to 1939
- Passionate, accommodating team
- Impressive Sydney Harbour views
- No curfews or noise restrictions
- Flexible, convenient wedding transport options
- Ample supplier connections, including DJs, photographers, and caterers
- Perfect for small and large gatherings
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Rosman Cruises Sydney?
Rosman Cruises can accommodate up to 250 guests for an unforgettable seabound experience.
“We hired a vintage old Sydney Ferry to capture the nostalgia and accommodate a large group in a cool and different way. They were awesome all the way through planning and booking to the execution on the day. We had four hours sailing right around Sydney Harbour…” - John W.
Sean Langman started out as a rigger and now operates Noakes Group, which includes three boatyards and the historic Rosman Cruises business on Sydney Harbour.
Sean pours countless hours and funds into maintaining these vintage ferries and making sure they stay afloat. His favourite boat of the fleet is Radar.
To Mr Langman, purchasing his business was an enterprise in maintaining the magnificent old ferries while preserving the rich history of the iconic harbour.
Mr Sean Langman