Set across three floors of stunningly modern event spaces, Barangaroo House offers an array of options for stylish Sydney weddings overlooking Darling Harbour. Enjoy flexible floorplans, exquisite Japanese-inspired menus, exclusive venue hire, and seamless wedding planning thanks to the dedicated in-house events team.
Barangaroo House Sydney Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Stunning new venue in Sydney offering three levels of modern event spaces
- Exclusive venue hire and flexible layouts
- Fabulous rooftop bar for cocktail receptions overlooking Darling Harbour
- Sleek Japanese-inspired restaurant for decadent seated dining events
- Impeccable service and bespoke event packages
- Mouthwatering menus showcasing the freshest local ingredients
- Unrivalled location near plenty of hotels and transport links
Looking for an unforgettable setting for your Sydney wedding? Look no further than Barangaroo House, the city's most talked-about new dining destination. This stunning venue, set across three levels, boasts a striking exterior made from charcoaled timber, ultra-luxe modern interiors, mouthwatering menus, and breathtaking harbour views that are sure to wow your guests.
Barangaroo House offers three distinct spaces and incredible catering menus with a contemporary twist. For a truly unforgettable wedding experience, check out the sleek Rekodo Restaurant and Vinyl Bar, which draws inspiration from Japanese listening rooms. And for stylish cocktail receptions, don't miss Smoke, Sydney's hottest rooftop bar. Located on the top level of Barangaroo House, Smoke offers unrivalled views of the city skyline and Darling Harbour, as well as a killer cocktail list.
What's the capacity for weddings at Barangaroo House Sydney?
Rekodo has space for 100 seated guests or 180 standing, while Smoke Rooftop can accommodate up to 230 standing guests for stylish cocktail events.
How late can weddings at Barangaroo House end?
Weddings at Barangaroo House should end by midnight.