Nestled on four acres of open grassed areas and native trees sits HSG At The Gardens; a tropical, laidback wedding venue in the heart of QLD’s Bundaberg - it’s an ideal place to escape to the country and enjoy the great outdoors. Relaxed and charming, this wedding venue boasts a great atmosphere, both indoor and outdoor dining areas, flexible wedding packages, and breathtaking natural surrounds.
Ceremonies at HSG At The Gardens are often held on the grounds overlooking beautiful Paperbark trees. These effortlessly provide a photogenic backdrop, leaving very little need for embellishing your arbour, if you're after a more minimalist look. After the ceremony your guests can mingle in the relaxed, alfresco dining area — it’s surrounded by palm and eucalyptus trees, and is a lovely space to enjoy a well-deserved glass (or two!) of vino.
After you’ve taken your wedding photos in some of the many scenic spots on the grounds, you can make your grand entrance at your reception. Receptions are held in a rustic, barn-style shed, complete with banquet tables and fairy lights. The food served to your guests on your wedding night will be completely customised to your liking, whether you’re after something specific or desire vegetarian or gluten-free meals. Believe us, when you book your wedding at HSG At The Gardens you'll have the wedding of your dreams.
“The food was delicious, the staff were welcoming and could not do enough to make sure everyone was happy. There was live entertainment by Miss Lee and games out in the park area overall everyone had a wonderful day. I would not hesitate to recommend this beautiful restaurant for a quiet dinner or a large family shindig... just perfect!” Sandy
What you can expect when working with HSG At The Gardens for your wedding:
- Beautiful location. With four acres of varied garden styles and open grassed areas, HSG At The Gardens is a stunning wedding venue. It also has towering palm trees, which create a relaxed atmosphere, and plenty of dreamy photo locations.
- Incredible venue. Alfresco and undercover dining areas, rustic reception area, native scenery… this beautiful venue speaks for itself!
- Customised menus. The HSG At The Gardens team want you to have a fully customised menu that you love, which is why they offer personalised meals that reflect your tastes and preferences.
Here’s what else you need to know about HSG At The Gardens.
- Flexible packages. HSG At The Gardens offers flexible wedding packages to suit all budgets, wedding visions, and needs.
- Puppy-friendly courtyard. Can’t get married without Fido or Betty around? Thankfully, HSG At The Gardens has a pet-friendly courtyard that welcomes fur babies.
- High tea for a hens afternoon. HSG At The Gardens is a wonderful place to say ‘I do’, but on weekdays it’s a terrific restaurant. This venue offers delectable coffee, breakfasts and dinners, but their delicious high tea is certainly a highlight - it's perfect for a hens afternoon.
“I can’t speak highly enough of Dion and the team - they helped make our day an absolute fairytale. Everything was exactly as we had dreamt it to be and the food was delicious! Thanks again for making our day so magical.”