Looking for the perfect space for your outdoor wedding? If so, you’ll love what St Aubins Village has to offer. Wrought-iron arches, rustic detailing, and lush gardens are just a sprinkle of the magic that awaits. You can doll the space up however you please — whether with fairy lights, an exquisite marquee, an outdoor dancefloor, or long dining tables on the lawn. With two lovely self-contained cottages available onsite, you won’t have to travel far to rest after your celebrations. For magical, natural backdrops and charming historic flair, St Aubins Village is the venue for you!
“Simply amazing! St Aubins was everything we hoped it would be for our wedding day and more. Lauren (and their team) at St Aubins were brilliant to deal with. Nothing was too hard of an ask (and I changed my mind multiple times). The day ran so smoothly! We had multiple comments from our guests saying how beautiful the location is. Anyone getting married should get in touch with Lauren and go see for yourself — you won’t be disappointed! Thank you so much!” Karissa S.
What you’ll love about your wedding at St Aubins Village Queensland:
- Beautiful outdoor wedding settings. If you’re after that quintessential garden wedding followed by a magical outdoor marquee reception, you’ve come to the right place! St Aubins Village offers the perfect setting for an unforgettable, fairy-lit celebration. Dance the night away under the stars and soak up the romantic atmosphere.
- Heritage-listed house. For a touch of class, history, and style, you’ll adore St Aubins Village’s 1889 heritage-listed house. You can utilise the house for enchanting wedding photographs, pre-wedding preparations, and catering. Complete with a large lounge room, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms, you’ll be able to duck away for a few quiet moments in between the festivities.
- Charming onsite accommodation. While you’re unable to stay overnight in the heritage-listed house, St Aubins Village offers two gorgeous self-contained cottages — each complete with a double bed, air conditioning, kitchen, and bathroom. You can hire these cottages for as many nights as you desire before, during, and after your wedding.
What St Aubins Village Queensland weddings are like:
- Beautiful, award-winning wedding venue
- Stunning outdoor wedding settings
- Heritage-listed house for wedding photos and pre-wedding prep
- Two self-contained cottages — Caico Cottage + Jessica’s Cottage
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Warm, thoughtful, professional team
“We had the most perfect wedding day, and it wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of this lovely family who made the venue so perfect! Lauren constantly emailed and checked in to ensure everything was above board and always offered her help with wedding planning. We are so lucky to have been able to celebrate our perfect day at this magical venue! St. Aubins has so much potential, and I can’t wait to see all of the amazing ideas and events held here in time to come!” — Emily G.