Barton Park Events is a DIY Perth wedding venue with oodles of rural charm and expansive bushland views. Nestled in Avon Valley - an idyllic country region abound with native trees, farm animals, and grassy fields, this venue offers plenty of scenic sites for your ceremony - in fact, there are four beautiful options to choose from. These range from on the manicured lawn to inside the rustic Wed Shed, but the thing they all have in common? They each provide an aesthetically pleasing setting for your ceremony and are sure to delight your wedding photographer.
Rustic and wild, the wedding reception sites are just as inviting, with both indoor and outdoor options available. You might like to host your farm wedding in the great outdoors, taking full advantage of Perth’s warm climate and gorgeous views. Alternatively, you could host your reception in the newly renovated Wed Shed, an industrial-chic space complete with soft festoon lighting and recycled brick planter boxes. Whatever your preference, you’ll be able to create a unique, beautiful wedding at this gorgeous rural property.
What you'll love about working with Barton Park Events for your wedding:
- Beautiful ceremony + reception sites. At Barton Park Events, you can host your magical ceremony and reception at many places, including beneath native trees, on the manicured lawn, in the gorgeous Quellington Hall or the Wed Shed. Each is a picturesque site, waiting to be styled in your preferred wedding theme.
- Incredible wedding packages. Barton Park Events has several wedding packages available, so you can choose yours based on your needs and budget. You can opt for a ceremony only package if that suits you, or perhaps you're after the whole shebang. In which case, you're better off choosing the ceremony and reception combo.
Highlights of working with Barton Park Events:
- Organise a DIY wedding to your liking
- Newly renovated on-site accommodation
- Beautiful hills and bushland views
- Can recommend amazing suppliers
- Space for a marquee or cocktail wedding
- Indoor reception space for inclement weather