Weddings at Eynesbury is an exquisite, 1870’s-restored bluestone homestead wedding venue nestled beside Eynesbury Golf Course just 40 minutes from Melbourne's CBD. It boasts elegant formal gardens, a glistening ornamental lake, a stunning outdoor marquee, lush forest, and stylish indoor function rooms. For a beautiful blank canvas wedding venue and undeniable, old-world charm, look no further!
Looking for the perfect mix of understated elegance and historic grandeur? If so, you’ll adore Weddings at Eynesbury. As an 1872-restored homestead, Eyensbury offers couples dazzling indoor and outdoor wedding settings that provide the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable wedding experience.
The stunning manicured gardens, 288 hectares of native forest, sparkling ornamental lake, elegant marquee, and charming ornate detailing are just a sprinkle of Eyensbury’s magic. If you’re after that quintessential garden wedding with a historic, fairytale spark, you won’t be disappointed.
Not only is Eynesbury known for its gorgeous, unique setting steeped in history and impeccable culinary expertise, but also its dedication to outstanding customer service. As a blank canvas wedding venue, the passionate, experienced team will work closely with you to achieve your dream wedding with all the bells and whistles you desire!
“My partner and I chose Eynesbury to host our wedding for its beautiful feel of the surrounding nature, and it truly did not disappoint. Everything was just so perfect. The food was amazing, and the venue space (marquee) just looked incredible all dressed up. In October, the surrounding gardens were just beautiful with the blooming flowers and close to the lovely lake, which made for some amazing wedding photos. Annabelle, our function coordinator, was so lovely and truly helped make our day so perfect. I could not fault the venue or the service.” — Nikki S.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Eynesbury Homestead Victoria:
- Charming, elegant wedding settings. Weddings at Eynesbury offers several picturesque wedding spaces ready to be personalised with your own unique touches. The 1870s bluestone homestead itself sets an already magical backdrop for your wedding day, not to mention the gorgeous golden wallpaper inside! The lush manicured gardens, ornamental lake, sweeping lawns, towering gum trees, and old-world architecture set the perfect backdrop for a lovely outdoor ceremony. You can choose between the elegant outdoor marquee or indoor Major Tom Room for a lively reception — each boasting its own unique style.
- Exquisitely designed menus. At Eynesbury’s Ms Peacock, you can expect nothing less than delicious, high-quality Australian cuisine brought to life by the incredibly talented and experienced head chef, Gagan Bhatnagar. Trained under some of the best chefs the world has seen in Italy, Gagan knows how to combine fresh produce and quality ingredients into impeccable modern dishes bursting with flavour. While Eynesbury offers set menus for you to choose from, they are happy to tailor-design a menu to perfectly suit your needs, allergies, and preferences. You also have several fabulous dining styles available, including formal, family, and cocktail.
- Incredible, personable customer service. The creative, friendly team at Eynesbury strive to create an unforgettable, seamless occasion for you and your guests. From recommending quality suppliers to assisting you with your planning and set-up, your wedding will go off without a hitch.
What Weddings at Eynesbury Victoria weddings are like:
- Charming, historic blank canvas wedding venue
- Picturesque indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Delicious, creatively designed menus
- Endless stunning photo opportunities
- Several fantastic catering options
- Wedding coordinator
- Private room for bridal party
- Ample free parking
- 40 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Eynesbury Homestead Victoria?
Weddings at Eynesbury can accommodate up to 200 guests for an elegant, one-of-a-kind wedding experience.
“We had our wedding at the Eynesbury Homestead, and our reception was held in the Ms Peacock Restaurant. Our wedding planner, Annabelle, and her team were INCREDIBLE! They made sure everything was on time and placed beautifully. The food was delicious, and it was everything we dreamed of AND MORE. I highly recommend booking into the Eynesbury Homestead. You won't regret it.” — Hayley P.