If you’re on the hunt for a wedding venue that will simultaneously impress and delight your wedding guests, then you’ve found it in The Craft & Co. This Collingwood-based wedding venue is a unique and lovely setting for both wedding ceremonies and receptions, and combines beautiful design with natural light and elegant finishings. Set in a heritage-listed building and spanning multiple floors, The Craft & Co is the perfect place for your industrial-chic, Melbourne wedding.
As an award-winning distillery and brewery, The Craft & Co certainly specialises in delectable beverages, and offers craft gin and beer that’s made right on the premises. However, it’s the unrivalled culinary experience that wedding guests often rave about. The Craft & Co has an extensive range of wedding packages to choose from, and offers plated mains, share plates, and cocktail canape-style receptions, too. Some of the tantalising meals on The Craft & Co's seasonal wedding menu right now include braised pork belly with potato and garlic puree and beef brisket croquettes - yum! Your guests will surely appreciate the beautiful flavours and well-presented dishes that have been lovingly prepared by world-class chefs. All of the menus are seasonal and include only the freshest and best ingredients, this means The Craft & Co changes menus often but you will get to try it all at your complimentary tasting!
The Craft & Co can provide their delectable catering for up to 200 of your loved ones, and can even organise a delicious cheese table or dessert grazing stations for your guests to enjoy. Whatever vision or unique extras you have in mind for your wedding day, the on-site event coordinators will work with you to bring your dream wedding to life - gin bonbonnieres and all!
So, what would a wedding at The Craft & Co look like? Magical ceremonies are often held in the Maker’s Bar, one of the gorgeous event spaces on offer at this distillery, brewery, and wedding venue hybrid. This space is light-filled, leans into the industrial-chic theme, overlooks iconic Smith Street, and can seat up to 60 wedding guests or 80 cocktail-style. Adjacent to this is the magnificent Maker’s Hall, an open and bright space for sophisticated receptions that can seat up to 160 guests or 200 cocktail style. Modern and elegant, Maker’s Hall is a fully customisable space with hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, dazzling chandeliers, and plenty of space for dancing.
“We had our wedding at Craft & Co and we absolutely loved it. Everything ran extremely smoothly. Many of our guests commented on the quality of the food and drinks.” Darcy
What you can expect when working with The Craft & Co for your Melbourne wedding:
- Beautiful Collingwood wedding venue. The Craft & Co is a stunning, elegant wedding venue with light-filled event spaces. Its design is beautiful and modern, while the heritage-listed building offers classic grandeur.
- Delicious and wide-ranging meals. Scrumptious and well-portioned is how we'd describe the impressive meals served at Craft & Co weddings. These dishes are prepared fresh, look incredible, and offer delicious flavours with every bite.
Highlights of working with The Craft & Co:
- Industrial-chic wedding venue in inner-Melbourne
- Impressive, wide range of food packages
- Exciting optional extras, including dessert grazing stations and cheese tables
- Wonderful, attentive staff and on-site event coordinators
- Delicious craft beer made right here on the property
- Option for both ceremony and reception to be held in the same place
Tell us about The Craft & Co’s wedding packages.
The Craft & Co have an exceptional and wide range of food and beverage packages to select from, with plated mains, cocktail-style, and shared plate options available. Here is what is included in the Alternate-Drop Package.
- 3 course 50/50 alternate menu and beverages
- Starter: Selection of cheese, charcuterie, seasonal fruit, condiments & crackers
- Main: Selection of 2 main options + 2 sides
- Dessert: Selection of 2 dessert options
- Selection of house beer, wine and non-alcoholic options
Tell us 3+ things your clients love about working with you.
- Flexible service, from fine dining style to a more relaxed feel
- Our attentive and knowledgeable team ensures a smooth and stress-free event
- Eye for detail to deliver exactly what’s envisioned
“Just had our wedding at Craft and Co and can’t recommend this venue enough. Rhiannon and her team were unbelievably professional, organised, and above all really lovely. They made the night as smooth as I could have imagined and thoughtful little touches (like having a tasting platter ready for the hungry wedding party during photos) were really appreciated. Everyone at the wedding commented on how amazing the staff were. And the food! Beyond tasty and the vegetarian and vegan options were carefully thought out, not just mushroom risotto. Enjoyed the tasting immensely; hands down the best part of pre wedding organisation. Could not recommend highly enough.” Sarah