The Paris end of Melbourne has long been a drawcard for locals and tourists alike. Featuring historic architecture, including that of the Block and Royal Arcades (home to some of the city’s oldest boutiques) to the Athenaeum Theatre (dating back to 1839), there’s no wonder why this section of Melbourne is also home to some of its best hotels.
Nestled amongst the storefronts of luxury fashion brands like Burberry and Giorgio Armani sits the Sheraton Melbourne Hotel, a venue renowned for offering its guests a truly unique experience. Within walking distance of award-winning restaurants, upscale designers, and Melbourne’s best-kept secrets, Sheraton Melbourne Hotel is the perfect place to host your immersive city wedding.
Offering a range of wedding packages that comprise everything from wedding night accommodations and the bridal toast to custom catering and audio-visual amenities, the elite events team at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel guarantee an effortless, enchanting, and personalised experience. They are on top of every detail, starting from your first meeting until after your last guest has checked out of their guest room the following morning, ensuring a flawless occasion that you’ll remember forever.
What you’ll love about Sheraton Melbourne Hotel for your wedding:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator. Other venues have an events team; Sheraton Melbourne Hotel has a dedicated wedding coordinator who helps you plan your wedding day and ensures everything runs smoothly throughout your experience.
- Stylish and modern accommodation. There’s nothing better after a long day of dancing and celebrating than knowing a bed awaits you just floors above. Sheraton Melbourne Hotel has 163 rooms and 11 suites, all of which boast Sheraton signature Beds and sparkling marble bathrooms.
About the event spaces at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel:
- The Ballroom. A room designed to dazzle, fairytales come to life inside the Ballroom. An exquisite space with plenty of room for that magical first dance, the Ballroom features stunning light fixtures and contemporary decor.
- The Rooftop. Say “I do” amongst Melbourne’s tallest buildings on the rooftop of Sheraton Melbourne Hotel. Your nearest and dearest can gather before a simple and elegant arbour, the city your backdrop.
Attractions near Sheraton Melbourne Hotel:
- Carlton Gardens
- Cook’s Cottage
- Federation Square
- Queen Victoria Market
- Royal Botanical Gardens
What are weddings at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel like?
- Grand and lavish
- Inner-city chic meets old-world glamour
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Bespoke menus and catering packages
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Rooftop ceremony and drinks option
- Located in the Parisian quarter of Melbourne
- Close to iconic Melbourne landmarks
What is the accommodation like at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel?
- Twin Traditional Guest Room. Featuring 2x double beds, marble bathroom, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- King Deluxe Guest Room. Featuring a comfy king bed, marble bathroom, and beautiful views out over the city.
- Federation Terrace. Featuring a plush king bed, marble bathroom with a lighted makeup mirror, a separate living area, a private balcony with gorgeous city views.
Sheraton Melbourne Hotel is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates