If you’re on the hunt for the perfect Melbourne wedding venue with distinctive European influence, you’ve come to the right place. Epocha is the epitome of Medditarean charm and inner-city essence. Nestled in the heart of Melbourne, just a short stroll from the CBD, you and your guests will feel hugged by an undeniably romantic, cultural atmosphere.
Complete with a signature black wrought iron terrace, large decorative windows, beautiful garden views, rustic, chic interior design, and an abundance of natural sunlight, you won’t have to travel far to step into a world of European magic. With multiple unique, versatile wedding settings to choose from, delicious, innovative menus, and the option for exclusive venue hire, Epocha has all bases covered.
“We cannot recommend Epocha highly enough! It was the perfect venue for our intimate Melbourne wedding. Everything ran so smoothly. They have such an incredible level of expertise in what they do. The team are extremely professional, attentive, and warm. The food and wine were simply stunning. We had our ceremony in the upstairs area. It was the perfect intimate space and created a gorgeous atmosphere. The terrace is beautiful, and all we had to do was bring in a few flowers — everything was so easy!” — Alana R.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Epocha Melbourne:
- Gorgeous, flexible ceremony and reception settings. For an intimate, undeniably romantic wedding venue, Epocha doesn’t disappoint. Their semi-private Green Room boasts a stunning parquetry table, charming green chairs, and a striking, artistic feature wall — perfect for unique wedding photographs. The Maybelle Room is connected to Hannah’s Bar and is ideal for larger gatherings of up to 80 guests. It boasts light, airy interiors, exclusive use of the balcony overlooking the stunning Carlton Gardens and Melbourne cityscape, and ambient drop lighting. You can also exclusively hire out the entire venue if you wish to enjoy the magic of each unique setting throughout your wedding day.
- Exquisite European-inspired menus. For a truly unforgettable culinary experience, look no further than Epocha’s divine blends of fresh Australian produce and authentic European cuisines. Drawing inspiration from Italy, France, Spain, Greece, and England, you can expect nothing less than vibrant, colourful pops of flavour, exceptional presentation, and high-quality ingredients. Epocha’s renowned head chef brings his Mediterranean roots, refined culinary skill, and impressive experience to the table when crafting his ambitious, innovative menus. Catering to all dietary requests, including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free, no guest will go hungry.
- BYO decorations. As an already exquisitely designed venue with vintage fireplaces, rich timber floors, stunning ornate detailing, and gorgeous colour palettes, you won’t have to do much (if anything) to doll the space up! If, however, you wish to add your own personal touches — whether table decorations or vibrant blooms — you are more than welcome, pending approval from the owners.
What Epocha Melbourne weddings are like:
- Intimate, versatile wedding venue
- Perfect blend of European charm and quintessential Melbournian aesthetic
- Gorgeous, flexible ceremony and reception settings
- Exquisite European-inspired menus
- Exclusive hire optional
- BYO decorations
- Unique photo opportunities
- Oustanding, warm, professional service
- Optimal location just minutes from Melbourne CBD
- On-street parking
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Epocha Melbourne?
While Epocha is the ideal space for weddings between 50 and 80 guests, this gorgeous venue can accommodate between eight and 120 people for a magical, one-of-a-kind experience.
“Having our wedding at Epocha was amazing! We had such fantastic food and service on our wedding day. The venue is so beautiful. We didn't need to decorate it much at all except bring in some flowers. Everything went so smoothly leading up to the wedding and on the actual day. All our guests had so much fun! I would definitely recommend Epocha.” — Jenny W.