Eastern Hill is Melbourne’s newest venue, despite being around longer than most. This hidden treasure has only recently become available for hire. With its soaring ceilings, original stained glass windows, timber truss frames and Gothic influenced architecture, the space needs little done to create a stunning wedding reception venue.
Set in Melbourne’s premier wedding district, Eastern Hill is the ultimate venue for your special day. Whether you get married in the Fitzroy Gardens, enjoy photos along the Paris-end of Collins Street or use the church and grounds of St. Peter’s, it is all on the door-step of this beautiful dining hall.
The quaint gardens and courtyard provide a lovely pre-function area, whilst the embellished balcony allows for quite the entrance. Eastern Hill will satisfy all your decorative needs, just add candle light to complete the perfect wedding reception.
As the caterers of Eastern Hill, Hot Dish prides itself on tailoring packages, perfectly satisfying each client’s desires and budget.
Eastern Hill is a versatile venue for weddings large and small, receptions of all styles, day or night.
- A long lunch – 120 guests at long rectangular tables.
- Cocktail Party – 270 guests standing.
- Brunch style buffet - 130 guests at round/rectangular tables.
- Formal sit-down – 110 guests with dance floor or 130 guests without.
Hot Dish also offer:
- Professional waiters, bar staff and event managers.
- Customised or themed menus and matching beverage packages.
- Event design, decoration and food styling.
- Art installations and music recommendations.