Brandy Creek Estate is a gorgeous, award-winning winery wedding venue nestled in the lush, evergreen hills of Victoria’s West Gippsland, just north of Drouin and Warragul. It boasts stunning décor, floor-to-ceiling glass, and breathtaking views. For picturesque indoor and outdoor wedding settings, delectable Spanish cuisine, and outstanding service, look no further than Brandy Creek Estate.
If you’re on the hunt for a luxurious winery location to host your one-of-a-kind wedding, Brandy Creek Estate is the place for you! With impressive, ornate décor, lush, picture-perfect surrounds, and sweeping views over the Baw Baw ranges, you won’t be starved for stunning sites and photo opportunities.
For a charming outdoor garden or gazebo ceremony followed by an elegant, unique reception, you’ve come to the right place. Brandy Creek Estate’s indoor function spaces boast magical gold detailing, enchanting chandeliers, and exquisite floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lovely olive grove and vineyard. With ample dancing and dining space, a beautiful outdoor decking, and gorgeous, green surrounds, your wedding will be remembered and cherished by all.
If mouthwatering menus were also on the top of your priority list, you can rest assured knowing Brandy Creek Estate will deliver! Renowned for servicing delicious classic Spanish cuisines, you can expect nothing less than exquisite flavours, a variety of fantastic catering options, and of course, the ability to customise to your specific needs.
“Brandy Creek Estate has a very unique and beautiful function room with service that went above and beyond for us! The food was delicious, and we received so many comments on how great it was. The vineyards were a perfect location for our wedding photos—all for a very reasonable and budget-friendly cost!” — Jasmine D.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Brandy Creek Estate Victoria:
· Beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding settings. Specialising in glorious outdoor events, Brandy Creek Estate offers couples several gorgeous settings to choose from. The charming gazebo and sweeping green grounds are perfect for a lovely, sunkissed outdoor ceremony or reception. Brandy’s two luxurious function spaces can also be combined for a lavish indoor affair — complete with floor-to-ceiling glass, a gorgeous antique mirror, stunning metallic accents, and breathtakingly unique features!
· Delicious Spanish cuisine. If you want to impress your guests with inspired classic Spanish dishes and premium cool climate wines, Brandy Creek Estate won’t disappoint. They offer various catering options, including their famous Paella feast, authentic tapas, Churrasco grills, and a mouthwatering European menu. If you have a specific idea or preference in mind, Brandy Creek Estate will happily tailor your menu to suit your needs.
· Exceptional customer service. The dynamic, passionate team at Brandy Creek Estate will do anything to ensure a seamless, enjoyable event! From recommending top suppliers to assisting with the design of your event, you’ll be in great hands!
What Brandy Creek Estate Victoria weddings are like:
· Award-winning winery wedding venue
· Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
· Breathtaking photo opportunities
· Dedicated event designer
· Delicious classic Spanish menus
· LGBT inclusive
· Outstanding, warm customer service
· Luxurious Day Spa facilities
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Brandy Creek Estate Victoria?
Brandy Creek Estate can accommodate up to 250 guests for a gorgeous vineyard wedding experience.
“What a stunning venue! Brandy Creek Estate went above and beyond to accommodate us — nothing was too big of an ask. The food was the most amazing food we have ever had at a wedding. It was a Brazillian BBQ — a stand out crowd pleaser! The grounds were so beautiful, and the venue inside was stunning! Amazing service, delicious food, and incredible wine! Thank you, Brandy Creek Estate!” — Jess W.
"I was fortunate enough to be able to have my wedding at Brandy Creek. Communication was really good, but once the amazing Skye was allocated to us as wedding organiser, everything just became so easy! Nothing was too much trouble, and Skye’s attentiveness and humour made wedding planning a pleasure. On the day the venue was gorgeous! The paella feast was the star of the show and will keep everyone talking for years! The staff were everywhere, but so polite and unobtrusive. I cannot recommend Brandy Creek enough for any special function. To all the Brandy Creek staff, and especially the amazing Skye, Thankyou Thank you Thank you." – Linda S.
I want to make sure that you have a fantastic wedding day at our venue. So please make an appointment to come see me, and I will show you what Brandy Creek Estate can offer to make your wedding day unforgettable.
Weddings & Functions Head