One of Redfern's most popular cafés, Three Williams is a modern, minimalist wedding venue situated in Sydney's inner-south. Contemporary and trendy, this venue is favoured by Sydneysiders after a relaxed atmosphere, plenty of space, and those enamoured by exquisite designs.
Indeed, the stunning architectural design is a big draw for couples, with this wedding venue aptly describing the look 'sophisticated warehouse'. Exposed original brickwork, raw wood, and leather bench seating work together to create a rustic appearance, which is particularly charming during winter weddings.
Naturally, this venue is also frequented by foodies, who marvel at this centrally-located cafe's mouthwatering culinary creations. On the wedding menu at Three Williams, you'll find an eclectic array of plated mains, canapés, and feasting options, each replete with bold flavours and presented beautifully. Of course, there are both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, with special dietary requirements all catered for.
Boasting a plethora of 5-star reviews and having made its mark in Sydney's bountiful dining scene, Three Williams is a fantastic venue for food connoisseurs, design enthusiasts, and those after a relaxed setting for their wedding ceremony and reception.
“We couldn’t have asked for more! Seriously! Erica, you are so well organised and made everything so easy for Eric and I. Everyone absolutely loved your staff and especially the food! We received so many compliments about the food and even a few had said it was the best wedding food they have had!” Eric
What you'll love about working with Three Williams for your Sydney wedding:
- Impressive wedding menus. This Sydney venue and café offers delectable, unique meals full of innovative flavours, with both canapé, plated main, and feasting options. Each morsel is lovingly prepared by a qualified chef and will be served in Three Williams’ signature stylish manner.
- Optional styling package. Three Williams makes life easy for their couples by offering a convenient basic styling package. It contains a large tin champagne tub, tea lights, ivory pillar candles, scented restroom candles, and two large suspended chalkboards for personalising. You’re welcome to add on a lighting package to this or opt for their lush floral package instead.
Highlights of Three Williams:
- Stunning inner-city wedding venue with charm
- Extensive range of enticing meals, canapes, desserts
- Conveniently located and close to public transport
- Architecturally designed wedding venue
- Can be tailored to suit your tastes and requirements
- Styling and lighting options
Three Williams’ wedding food and beverage packages.
Three Williams is a local favourite café and stylish wedding venue with a bevy of delicious menu items to choose from - and their event menu is just as enticing. From their canapé menu to their feasting options and plated mains, there’s no shortage of mouthwatering dishes to choose from.
Here’s a sample of what you can expect from the plated main and feasting menus:
Alternate Drop Menu ($95pp).
- Chilli angel hair pasta, garlic & chilli blue swimmer crab, coriander, lemon zest pangritata
- Grilled lamb backstrap, parsnip puree, sautéed silverbeet, chicken jus
- Pan-fried kingfish, ginger & carrot puree, roasted dutch carrots, chive, beurre blanc
Feasting Menu ($95)pp.
- Roasted pork belly, apple puree
- Roasted side of salmon, chimichurri
“Thank you again for helping make our wedding day such a raging success. All of our guests have been raving about the food, drinks, staff and the overall vibe of Three Williams — you guys killed it!” Alex