The Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers couples the choice of two magical settings for their wedding: a stunning, pillarless ballroom or an intimate, romantic function room. The versatile and elegant spaces of the Whiteley Ballroom and Hart Room are suitable for both ceremonies and receptions, boasting stylish decor and plenty of natural light.
Once you've tied the knot, your guests can enjoy the start of the wedding reception as you slip away for photos as newlyweds. There are plenty of iconic Sydney wedding photography locations near the Amora Hotel Jamison, including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Harbour, and the historic laneways of The Rocks precinct.
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney's dedicated wedding specialists will be on hand to assist you each step of the way, ensuring your wedding day vision comes to life in the most effortless way possible. Amora Hotel offers three bespoke wedding packages that can be tailored to suit your needs, including a modern two-course lunch, classy three-course dinner or chic cocktail style reception.
“The Amora Hotel made our wedding a breeze. We had the reception here, as well as having the majority of the guests stay at the hotel. The service provided by the wedding coordinators was outstanding. They made the room look beautiful, and the whole day ran so smoothly.” - Abby H.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney wedding:
- The central Sydney location. This five-star hotel enjoys a prime location in the heart of Sydney’s urban centre, just minutes from Circular Quay, The Rocks precinct, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Sydney Opera House. What’s more, Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney is just a short walk away from Wynyard Station, allowing easy access to the hotel for your guests travelling via public transport.
- The stunning Whiteley Ballroom. The spectacular pillarless Whiteley Ballroom at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a flexible layout that can be tailored to suit your vision. The venue can accommodate up to 210 guests in a traditional wedding set up with a dancefloor and bridal table and up to 350 cocktail style.
- The 5-star accommodation. The convenience of hosting your wedding at a luxurious five-star hotel is incomparable, with everything you need under one roof. Your guests will love the convenience of heading upstairs to their spacious rooms as the wedding celebrations come to an end.
What Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney weddings are like:
- 5-star hotel with 415 boutique guest rooms
- Tailored wedding packages to suit your every need
- Central Sydney location
- Two stunning venues - Whiteley Ballroom and Hart Room
- Delicious wedding menus using locally sourced produce
- Designated on-site wedding coordinator
- An abundance of natural light and pillarless rooms
- In-house audiovisual professionals
What is the hotel accommodation like at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers 415 exceptionally designed and comfortable guest rooms, with separate baths and showers. All rooms are light, bright and spacious, and range from Deluxe Rooms, Deluxe Corner Rooms, Park Suites and Executive Suites. Amora’s indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and day spa provide the perfect environment to relax and rejuvenate before and after your wedding celebrations. Your wedding guests will also be well looked after with special accommodation rates.
What’s the capacity for weddings at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
The Whiteley Ballroom can accommodate up to 210 seated guests and 350 in a cocktail-style setting. The Hart Room is perfect for more intimate wedding celebrations, with space for up to 60 guests in a seated capacity and 80 standing.
How much does a wedding cost at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
Weddings at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney typically cost $220 per guest for a Saturday night. Bespoke packages and pricing are also available.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
- The Rocks
- Circular Quay
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
“The team went above and beyond, making sure everything was in its right place for our tea ceremony in the afternoon as well as our wedding reception. Prompt in communication and willing to accommodate our wishes, from tasting the food and a competitive accommodation rate for our overseas relatives, we were so happy with how the hotel managed our big event!” - Sarah K.