Located on the grounds of the former Camperdown Bowling Club, acre Camperdown is part of a community initiative to create a consciousness about the effect of everyday food choices. We aim to achieve this by providing a sustainable menu focused on transparency about the local produce we source. Ultimately we want to serve you delicious food that hasn't travelled far to be on your plate.
"We had the most beautiful wedding at acre Camperdown. The venue, the food and the staff were absolutely incredible and made the day so perfect. We wanted something less formal but intimate and beautiful with a small group of family and friends, and acre really was the most ideal venue." - Katinka
acre Camperdown is an elegant wedding venue with rustic features and various private event spaces perfect for all types of weddings. Hold your ceremony in our beautiful garden terrace, followed by an intimate reception in the acre dining room overlooking the on-site farm.
What you'll love about your wedding with us:
- Urban-chic function spaces that can quickly transform from a day event to an elegant wedding reception lit up by beautiful fairy lights.
- A professional and dedicated team of event specialists to help manage the success of your wedding day.
- Conveniently located in Sydney's Inner West — just 5 minutes from Central train station.
- Underground on-site parking available via Brickworks Centre. Head up the elevator to enter our venue.
We has four spaces available for hire with a variety of seasonal function menus including set menus, canapes and farmers tables.
The four elegant wedding spaces Acre Eatery has to offer, includes:
- The Lower Terrace. The perfect setting for an intimate gathering for up to 40 seated guests or 50 standing. Located on acre's Garden Terrace, adjacent to the outdoor Spritz Bar and overlooks the farm. Space is covered and can be lit up by fairy lights in the evening. No hire fee but a minimum spend on food and beverages applies.
- The Upper Terrace. Ideal space for a cocktail style wedding for up to 100 guests or seated dinner for 80 guests. Located on acre's Garden Terrace, adjacent to the kids' playground and overlooks the farm. Space is covered and can be lit up by fairy lights in the evening. No hire fee but a minimum spend on food and beverages applies.
- The Dining Room. Ideal for an elegant sit-down dinner for up to 180 guests or 300 standing. Set in a state-of-the-art farmhouse, adjacent to the Camperdown Common spaces available to hire. No hire fee but a minimum spend on food and beverages applies.
- Common Spaces. Made up of two spaces, The Common Room and The Common Pavilion. Ideal for your wedding ceremony or a casual wedding reception. Available to hire together or separately via the Camperdown Commons community.
Most couples choose to marry in The Common Pavilion and follow with a dining room reception. Once you've chosen the perfect setting for your rustic Sydney wedding, our experienced team will guide you through your menu options, and customise a package to suit.
"acre staff were very easy to work with and extremely accommodating. They had the most helpful suggestions and went above and beyond on the day. The highlights were certainly the delicious and wholesome food and cakes and the rustic venue." - Tanya