Littlewood Agapanthus Farm is a charming, stunning wedding venue, located just 25 minutes from Adelaide’s city centre. Situated in the Adelaide Hills, on this 60-acre property is a manicured, garden wedding venue, surrounded by gorgeous country farmland - it’s quite the beautiful juxtaposition. The garden is well looked after and is quite formal, and features a glistening lake in the middle, however, cows graze and roam on the outskirts of the property, it’s a unique combination - and it’s just perfect for couples who can’t decide between a rural, country venue and an elegant, sophisticated garden wedding. Well, at Littlewood Agapanthus Farm, you don’t need to choose! The venue also has an on-site ‘Loft’ bed and breakfast, sweeping lawns and more than 100,000 agapanthus flowers, so you can bet your wedding photos will be absolutely beautiful.
“As a newly engaged couple my then fiance and I really wanted a wedding held completely outdoors and when we came across Littlewood Farm and instantly fell in love with the venue. The scenery there is so beautiful, with large open fields as well as beautifully maintained gardens with hedges, gum trees, agapanthus flowers, a pavilion and a cute pond. During the wedding there were cows in an adjacent paddock which our guests loved seeing. The staff went above and beyond throughout the whole process, not only during our wedding but also leading up to and after the event making the experience smooth, easy and enjoyable. They are extremely happy, friendly, helpful and professional. We highly recommend Littlewood Agapanthus Farm for any event, large or small!” Pheeonna
What you can expect when working with Littlewood Agapanthus Farm for your Adelaide wedding:
- Great location. It’s hard to believe this gorgeous, rustic flower farm is only 25 minutes away from Adelaide’s CBD, but it is. Nestled atop Adelaide Hills, this picturesque venue offers the extensive, elevated rural views you’d expect from a country wedding, while simultaneously being accessible for locals and out-of-towners alike.
- Beautiful venue. Did we mention this wedding venue is absolutely jaw-dropping? With more than 100,000 Agapanthus, a picturesque location, gorgeous lake on the property and plenty of native gum trees, this venue showcases the best of Australia’s native beauty.
- Rustic charm. As a country wedding venue, complete with farmland, cows, gumtrees and an extensive field of grass, this rural venue has a lovely, rustic feel to it.
- Photography opportunities. Gosh, where do we start when it comes to photo locations? From the gorgeous, clear blue lake to the nearby railway tracks and the thousands of picturesque agapanthus flowers around the property, there are so many places to take romantic, beautiful wedding photographs at Littlewood Agapanthus Farm.
- Garden ceremony. Ceremonies can take place in the stunning, manicured gardens, with views of the glistening, blue lake and native flora nearby. While this is a great wedding venue all year around, we must admit the colours look amazing in summer with over 100,000 agapanthus flowers in bloom.
Here’s what else you need to know about Littlewood Agapanthus Farm:
- On-site BnB. Littlewood Agapanthus Farm has a handy, on-site bed and breakfast, affectionately called ‘The Loft’. This BnB features enough space for four guests to stay the night. The Loft is both a relaxing getaway destination, and a great place for couples to get ready in the morning before their wedding.
- Wedding guest lists. Whether you’re planning an intimate occasion or larger celebration, Littlewood Agapanthus Farm can accommodate your wedding. This garden wedding venue can cater for smaller weddings of 50, and larger events of 380.
- Other events. If you love what you see and think the location would be great for another social or corporate event, Littlewood Agapanthus Farm also accommodates other formal occasions.
- Plants for sale. Littlewood Agapanthus Farm also has mature plants for sale! This flower farm has 18 different varieties of agapanthus, collected over 10 years, and they are available to be bought all year round.
What is the Bed and Breakfast like?
This quaint, charming bed and breakfast - affectionately called ‘The Loft’ - is tranquil, tidy, and perfect for bridal or groom preparations. Situated on the expansive property, this lovely BnB has a ‘cottage’ feel to it. It has a peaceful, serene atmosphere, and features a floor-to-ceiling window so you can view the gorgeous surrounding gardens. With hardwood floors, a generous lounge area, incredible views, an outdoor seating area and room for four guests to stay the night, this is a great place to prepare for your big day.
Are there any views from your venue? If so, can you describe them?
Yes! Littlewood Agapanthus Farm offers incredible, 360-degree views from atop the stunning Adelaide Hills. From the venue you can see plenty of native trees, the manicured gardens, lots of farmland - with grazing cows in the paddocks - and a clear, glistening lake. There are breathtaking views as far as the eye can see!
“My now husband and I had our wedding on Saturday, and were beyond happy with Littlewood Agapanthus Farm as our venue for our ceremony. Jenna was very professional and an amazing support. The farm is an absolutely beautiful spot for a wedding, with breathtaking spots for photos. All of our guests enjoyed sitting in their alfresco area, having celebratory drinks looking over at the beautiful scenery. Thank you very much for providing such an amazing space and day for our wedding.” Chelsea
“Jenna and the whole team went above and beyond to ensure every detail was perfect for our special day. In a lot of ways, I was a terrible bride. I wanted a stress-free special day and had not considered a lot of the smaller details. I relied a lot on Jenna who helped guide me about what I needed without being pushy like so many places can be. Even on the day of our wedding Jenna literally made a box for cards on the gift table because I had not considered that detail. Another hiccup was when we went to start our first dance and I realised we did not have the phone adaptors to play the song. Without being asked Jenna saw and offered her husband’s phone to play the music from (because hers was flat). If you want a venue which will help create the event the way you want it and be there for every detail, I could not recommend these guys high enough. I was worried about guests with mobility difficulties, so the staff drove guests with physical struggles up and down from the ceremony in a golf buggy. Sam organised all the food from local producers and it tasted amazing. They even allowed us to create our own signature pizza!” Amanda