If you’re on the hunt for an idyllic tropical paradise to exchange your vows, dance under the stars, and soak up Queensland’s magical coastal atmosphere, South Pacific Bridal has you covered. Boasting two undeniably romantic chapels, an impressive selection of local suppliers, the award-winning Nu Nu restaurant, and luxe accommodation options, you won’t have to lift a finger! You can simply enjoy the magic of your day, walk along the golden beaches, immerse yourselves in the tropical gardens, explore the World Heritage-listed rainforest mountains, and capture one-of-a-kind photos. The highly experienced, dedicated team at South Pacific Bridal work their magic to offer a unique, all-inclusive wedding experience that you and your guests will remember for years to come.
“Working with South Pacific Bridal was so easy and such a joy. Alice was professional, kind, so helpful, and patient. The Alamanda Chapel was magical, the decor beautiful, and everyone so kind and helpful. This was the perfect venue for our small wedding, and I am so grateful we chose them for our special day!” — Christine K.
What you’ll love about your wedding at South Pacific Bridal North Queensland:
- Stunning waterfront ceremony locations. South Pacific Bridal manages two exquisite beachfront chapels — The Alamanda Great Barrier Reef Chapel and the Hilton Blue Horizon Chapel. Purpose-built with natural materials, breathtaking panoramic views, floor-to-ceiling glass, an abundance of natural light, and artistic architectural design, you’ll feel swept up in a fairytale. High-ceilings, lush, tropical surrounds, an infinity waterfall and reflective pond, and classy decor are just a sprinkle of what’s available. You may choose to marry in one of these ambient chapels designed to harmonise with their glorious natural surroundings, barefoot on the sand, or within the lush garden and mountain areas. The possibilities are endless in such an iconic coastal setting.
- All-inclusive packages. South Pacific Bridal take the guesswork out of planning a wedding. They offer spectacularly comprehensive wedding packages that include everything from stunning ceremony locations, irresistible reception options, celebrants, photographers, music, lighting and florals to award-winning dining experiences, luxury accommodation, and so much more!
- Luxurious nearby accommodation. Depending on where you choose to say “I do”, you and your loved ones can sit back, relax, and reminisce at either the Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore resort — just 25 minutes north of Cairns — or at the Hilton Cairns, a convenient inner-city location.
- Delicious catering options. Whether you’re after a casual cocktail party on the beach, a formal sit-down dinner, or something in-between, South Pacific Bridal can assist you! From the delicious, award-winning menus of the Nu Nu Restaurant — led by renowned head chef Nick Holloway — to intimate and extravagant poolside dining experiences at the Hilton Cairns, the choice is yours!
- Irresistible extras. Fireworks, horse-drawn carriages, butterflies, and helicopter rides are just a sprinkle of what South Pacific Bridal can arrange for your big day. Whether you’re after a simple, classy affair, a formal, grand occasion with all the bells and whistles, or something a little more quirky, they can accommodate.
What South Pacific Bridal North Queensland weddings are like:
- Tropical wedding specialists
- Stunning waterfront venues
- An extensive list of suppliers
- Delicious catering options
- Luxurious nearby accommodation
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities
- Irresistible extras, including private firework shows
- Highly experienced, warm, passionate team
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at South Pacific Bridal North Queensland?
South Pacific Bridal can accommodate up to 300 guests for a stunning ceremony within the Hilton Blue Horizon Chapel and 150 within the Alamanda Great Barrier Reef Chapel.
“The team at South Pacific Bridal were fantastic to deal with. Everything on the day ran smoothly, and you couldn't ask for a more perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. Thank you to Alice and the team.” — Sharon M.