Centrally located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, The Westin Brisbane is a 5-star hotel with an elegant ballroom that’s perfect for glamorous inner-city weddings. This timeless hotel wedding venue offers a number of customisable spaces and packages to suit your vision and is renowned for its five-star service and luxury amenities.
The Westin Brisbane has four completely customisable event spaces, ranging from the elegant and timeless Westin Ballroom to the tropical oasis of the contemporary Nautilus Pool Deck. Whether you’re planning an intimate reception dinner with bespoke food menus or an extravagant reception banquet for 200 guests, there’s something to suit everyone.
Wedding ceremonies at The Westin Brisbane Hotel often take place on the picturesque Pier, located on the outdoor pool deck of the hotel. Another popular outdoor ceremony venue is the beautiful Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, located just a short stroll away from the hotel. Say your vows amid the lush greenery of the gardens then head to The Westin Brisbane for an unforgettable wedding reception.
You’ll love working with the hotel’s experienced in-house wedding planners, who go out of their way to ensure that every detail of your wedding comes to life effortlessly. Pair this with the bespoke food menus crafted by talented chefs, and you’ve got yourself the perfect inner-city Brisbane wedding venue at The Westin Brisbane.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Westin Brisbane Hotel wedding:
- The venue options. The Westin Brisbane’s wedding venues provide an array of completely customisable room options, with spaces to suit extravagant receptions and intimate gatherings. No matter which venue you choose for your wedding, you’ll love the thoughtful touches and intuitive service at The Westin Brisbane.
- The Brisbane CBD location. This 5-star hotel wedding venue is centrally located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, within walking distance of Brisbane’s Botanic Gardens, South Bank, and Brisbane City Hall. Brisbane Airport is just a 20-minute drive away, allowing easy access to the hotel for wedding guests.
- The wedding packages. With four incredible reception packages to choose from, you can be sure of a personalised experience at The Westin Brisbane. Choose the wedding package that best suits your vision and budget then let the talented wedding planning team take care of all the finer details.
Choose from 4 reception venue options at The Westin Brisbane:
- The Westin Ballroom. This elegant ballroom is The Westin Brisbane’s signature reception venue and features floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the room with natural light. The Westin Ballroom can be tailored to suit your vision and is perfect for a lavish reception banquet, with the capacity to seat up to 280 guests.
- Eden’s Table Restaurant. With a private dining room that can seat up to 50 guests, Eden’s Table is the ideal space for an intimate reception dinner at The Westin Brisbane. The restaurant’s contemporary Australian menu focuses on seasonal local produce and is paired with an expertly curated wine list.
- Nautilus Pool Deck. Nestled amongst a lush tropical oasis overlooking the Brisbane skyline, Nautilus Pool Deck is best suited to outdoor cocktail receptions. This unique venue has space for up to 300 guests in a cocktail-style setting.
- Elevate Event Space. This contemporary event space sits on Level 1 of the Westin Brisbane and is the perfect blank canvas venue for a modern inner-city wedding reception.
What Westin Brisbane Hotel weddings are like:
- A range of wedding venue options ranging from intimate to grand
- Experienced and knowledgeable wedding planners
- Four bespoke wedding reception packages to choose from
- Experienced culinary team and customisable menus
- Private lounge available to the wedding party prior to the reception
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor setups
Here’s what else you need to know about Westin Brisbane Hotel weddings:
- 260 stylish guest rooms and 39 luxurious suites
- Brisbane CBD location
- Exclusive use of your chosen wedding space
- Valet parking available
- 20-minute drive from Brisbane Airport
- Additional upgrades include grazing tables, pre-dinner canapés and entertainment
What is the hotel accommodation like at The Westin Brisbane?
The 5-star Westin Brisbane Hotel has 260 stylish guest rooms and 39 luxurious suites. Each light-filled guest room features floor-to-ceiling windows, a Nespresso coffee machine, complimentary high-speed WiFi, luxurious bath amenities, a heavenly Westin SuperKing bed, and a flat-screen TV. When booking a wedding package at Westin Brisbane, you’ll receive a complimentary night’s stay in the beautiful Westin Renewal Suite. Highlights of this spacious suite include a separate living area and private balcony with Brisbane city views.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Westin Brisbane Hotel?
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens
- South Bank
- Howard Smith Wharves precinct
- Brisbane City Hall
- Wheel of Brisbane
The Westin Brisbane is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates
Experience personalised service from your Wedding Specialist at The Westin Brisbane
Ms Kelly Friswell