The Greek Club is a modern venue located near picturesque Southbank with 11 versatile event spaces. We offer stylish, on-site ceremony sites, tailored wedding packages, a dedicated wedding specialist, delicious Greek, Australian or Indian cuisine and deluxe beverage packages. With a capacity for 600 seated guests and up to 1000 cocktail, this opulent venue is ideal for intimate or large weddings.
The Greek Club is an affluent, stylish wedding venue in the heart of Brisbane, known for its delectable meals, beautiful ceremony site, city skyline views, and elegant event spaces. Exquisitely designed and dazzling to look at. This venue is a premium Brisbane establishment, and nowhere is this more evident than in their stunning reception function spaces.
Said to be one of Brisbane’s most stylish reception venues, you can expect a neutral colour palette, sophisticated decor and finishings, and a luxurious atmosphere - they’re perfect settings for weddings. The impressiveness of The Greek Club is only further highlighted by the world-class wedding menus, which feature inviting Greek, modern Australian and Indian dishes. Aesthetically pleasing and well portioned, these meals are sure to delight even the most discerning palates.
With more than 40 years of experience, all-inclusive wedding packages, and a dedicated wedding specialist, The Greek Club is a splendid choice for your stunning Brisbane wedding.
“I just wanted to say a big thank you to you for having us on our wedding day! I know it sounds cliche, but it really was the perfect day! I couldn’t have been happier! We loved every minute and are extremely happy with The Greek Club, and received nothing but compliments from our guests about the reception! Thank you thank you thank you!!!” Claudia
Highlights of working with The Greek Club:
- Luxurious, newly renovated wedding venue
- 4 reception event spaces
- Delicious Greek, modern Australian and Indian cuisine
- Central Brisbane location
- Sweeping city skyline and parkland views
- Gorgeous, on-site ceremony site
- Dedicated wedding event specialist
- Menu tasting included in packages
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Can cater for weddings with up to 600 guests
Tell us about The Greek Club’s wedding packages.
The Greek Club has three wedding packages, including the Adored, Cherished, and Devoted options. Here is what is included in the Adored package:
- Two-course menu with freshly brewed coffee and tea (alternate entrée and main)
- Your wedding cake served as dessert with accompaniments
- Five-hour Deluxe beverage package including selected sparkling, white and red wines, local beers & soft drinks
- Menu tasting for the engaged couple
- Dedicated wedding specialist
- Venue hire
- Select reception styling from industry-leading suppliers
- Bridal and cake table styling
- Bridal table backdrop
- White Tiffany chairs
- Centrepieces for all guest tables
- Staging for your bridal table
- Parquetry dancefloor
- Lectern and microphone
- Bridal powder room prior to your reception
- Dedicated wait-staff looking after the bridal table for the duration of your reception
"We looked at lots of Brisbane function venues but found most of them lacked the flexibility to let us add some specific touches I had in mind. The wedding specalist at The Greek Club bent over backwards to make our function 100% awesome. The function room is stunning and the food is of course, amazing. The waiters went to lots of trouble to help with little extra touches during the party. We were really happy with everything! I would recommend the Greek Club to anyone who is planning an event in Brisbane. So nice to have a centrally located venue that is willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect.” Dana
Ellie Vorkas joined The Greek Club team as Wedding Events Specialist in early 2021. Ellie has a longstanding relationship with The Greek Club with her parents meeting and marrying there in the 90's. Ellie herself heard wedding bells and wed at The Greek Club in 2021! The venue has a special kind of romance about it and this is why Ellie is so passionate about celebrating the beauty and magic of wedding's and making sure every couples dream day creates memories lasting a lifetime.
Mrs Ellie Swift
Wedding Events Specialist