If you’re on the hunt for a stylish, Italian-inspired wedding venue with rustic furnishings, mouthwatering Italian cuisine and a charming ambiance, Queensland’s Olive & Angelo is a central, high quality find. Nestled in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, this relaxed and quaint wedding venue is perfect for intimate weddings with character. With incredible service, an extensive drinks list and delightful menus, Olive & Angelo is an excellent place to host your wedding reception.
“We loved it, the service was attentive and friendly and the staff were spot on with their food and wine suggestions. The food was delicious. It is a gorgeous set up and relaxing and you forget you are in the CBD of Brisbane. We left feeling a part of the Olive and Angelo family. Amazing thanks Angelo and team.” Chris
What makes Olive & Angelo an ideal venue for your wedding?
- Vibrant atmosphere. This charming restaurant has a real Italian feel to it. Your guests will just love the warm, friendly atmosphere and relaxed nature of the place. They’ll feel right at home as they give a wedding speech with a glass of red in hand!
- Fantastic food. Your guests will delight in the delicious, authentic Italian dishes and desserts. Why not start with a traditional bruschetta antipasto, followed by mouthwatering pizza and pasta dishes with gelato for dessert? Yum!
- Reception options. At Olive & Angelo you'll have two reception areas to choose from. With the restaurant offering an upstairs dining room accompanied by a tasteful wine cellar and a romantic courtyard dining area, the possibilities are endless!
- Extensive menu options. Olive & Angelo offers numerous carefully-crafted menu options, including gluten-free, vegan and traditional Italian options. All of these options are delightfully tasty, and are sure to be crowd-pleasers!
- Rustic design. With brick floors, a plentiful amount of suspended foliage and leather seating, this charming restaurant would look beautiful embellished with candles and red table runners - it's classically Italian. Did someone say Roman Holiday?
- Central location. Located in Brisbane’s CBD, Olive & Angelo is a centrally located wedding venue. Out of town guests will be thankful for the convenient location, while locals can easily catch public transport to the venue.
Why Olive & Angelo is a unique, special place for your Brisbane wedding reception:
- Family-owned. Olive & Angelo is a family-owned business and the passion project of Angelo Leonforte, so you just know the service is going to be top-notch.
- Ceremony options. Olive & Angelo is situated close to Brisbane’s gorgeous Botanical Gardens, so you can have a stunning outdoor ceremony followed by a fun, undercover wedding reception - bonus, you won’t need to worry about the weather!
- Authentic Italian experience. Ahhh Italy, a country practically synonymous with delicious food, romance and great wine. From the pizza and pasta to the deep red wines and rustic venue, Olive & Angelo is as authentically Italian as it gets in sunny Brisbane.
“Had the most amazing food. The atmosphere was incredible and the staff were exceptional! We felt incredibly welcome! This is a definite dining destination! 5 stars.” Marie
Do you offer different packages for food and beverage? If so, can you give us an outline of your most popular inclusions?
Our venue offers an array of function menus to cater to any budget, with a vast selection of flavours and choices; from an extensive three-course Italian feast or small nibbles, we’ve got you covered. Our selections offer banquet style, so everyone can dig in, antipasto, pizza and pasta options that will excite everyone, main dishes and desserts - to name a few! Or for those after a more formal style, alternate drop and set menus can be organised with a range of options. With an extensive selection, our function menus are very customisable, as we wish for every wedding to feel personal and tailored to the couple's needs. Our venue space can also be customised and decorated to suit any wedding style as desired. A selection of drink packages can be offered for events, including a standard and premium package of lovely Italian wines, beer and soft drink, to suit any style.
What are the top three things people love about their wedding at your venue?
As a family-owned and operated business, we’re all about making your experience personal and making you feel welcomed into the family. You’ll talk directly to the boss and organise your wedding with the owners, who care about your special day just as much as you do. Our clients love our authentic home-style Italian food, with impeccable attentive service, and our great location!
“I could not recommend this place more highly. The atmosphere is incredible and the food of exceptional quality and authentically Italian. The staff were attentive and couldn’t do enough to ensure that our dining experience was first class. Priscila was our waitress and she was courteous, friendly, and absolutely delightful in all interactions” Troy
“The food was absolutely AMAZING! The decor is stunning and the service was great and super quick!! Will definitely be back again. Highly recommend.” Ashlee