If you’re on the hunt for a unique, enchanting wedding venue sprinkled with cherry blossoms, waterfalls, and picturesque flower beds, Blue Mountains Botanic Garden is the place for you. This mesmerising location boasts breathtaking views over the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains and lush valleys, swirly basalt stone walls, a glorious maples display bursting with colour, and picture-perfect manicured lawns.
If an intimate garden wedding under an Asian-inspired pavilion sounds magical, you’ll adore hosting your celebration of love at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden. If the soothing, sandy beach scene is more your cup of tea, you and your soulmate will love exchanging your vows in front of the majestic waterfall complete with giant ferns, blue puya, and water flowers.
With an abundance of vibrant, natural wedding settings to choose from and a passionate team of horticulturalists eager to bring your wedding dreams to life, you can’t go wrong with Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah. This sublime, one-of-a-kind location will leave you and your guests speechless and itching to return.
“Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah is a hidden gem. Amazing scenery, beautifully landscaped gardens, so many amazing photo opportunities. Our photographers said they could photograph us in the gardens for a week and not run out of material! The team was an absolute delight, very helpful and obliging with all our questions and requests. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the wet weather option is also beautiful and a step up from most wet weather venues.” — Maria A.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah:
- Breathtaking ceremony and reception settings. Whether you’re looking for that quintessential beach wedding, enchanting garden ceremony or inspiring mountain view reception, this Wonderland of a wedding destination has you covered. The Wedding Tree Terrace, 17th century-styled European Formal Garden, Asian-inspired Northern Pavilion, Residence Lawn covered in pink snow from the cherry blossoms, sandy shores, and rustic Waratah Room are all at your fingertips for an unforgettable wedding experience.
- Endless awe-inspiring photo opportunities. At Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, you’ll have a pool full of spectacular wedding photo ops at your disposal. Extraordinary mountainous backdrops, stunning couple poses in front of floor-to-ceiling glass, and fairytale-like captures featuring exquisite floral displays are all charming possibilities.
- Passionate, supportive team. The dedicated horticultural team at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden are committed to ensuring a smooth, unforgettable wedding experience for you and your guests. From assisting your elderly relatives to helping you choose the best location for your festivities, you’ll be in excellent, thoughtful hands.
What Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah weddings are like:
- Dreamy ceremony and reception settings (and plenty of them!)
- Boundless panoramic views over the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Ancient wilderness
- 28 hectares of Darug country
- Endless enchanting photo opportunities
- Passionate horticultural team
- World-class facilities
- Stunning plant displays
- Onsite coach parking
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah?
This magical wedding venue can accommodate up to 150 guests for a unique, memorable wedding experience.
What does the venue hire include?
Venue hire for wedding ceremonies includes the use of your chosen space for two hours, including set-up and pack-down time.
Your wedding photography must be completed within your two-hour booking time; otherwise, a photography permit will be required.
Can I have a band or music?
A live acoustic ensemble of up to four people or low-volume, pre-recorded music is allowed.
Will there be other people in the space on my wedding day?
Blue Mountains Botanic Garden is a public space; therefore, exclusive access is not guaranteed. The public does, however, respect your privacy on your wedding day. To notify the public of your venue use, signage will be placed nearby.
The Wedding Tree Terrace is the only space where exclusive hire is available.
What are the catering options?
Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens encourages you to arrange your own catering or choose from their list of recommended local caterers.
“You could not get a better place for a wedding, reception, and photographs. My husband and I chose it for the beautiful scenery but were very happy (and surprised) at just how easy it was to organise. We had a Marquee in the formal garden, but the gardens also offer their restaurant as another venue. Gorgeous views and the gardens for our Autumn wedding were perfect.” — Donna W.