If scrumptious, generously-portioned dishes are at the top of your wedding wishlist, you can’t go past The Caterers Blue Mountains. This excellent wedding catering company has been a go-to for Blue Mountains and west of the Blue Mountains couples for several reasons. First, they consistently craft delicious meals that taste and look magnificent - and word of mouth attests to this. Second, they have a fantastic array of exciting menus to choose from, including cocktail, buffet, vegetarian, and morning/afternoon tea options. Lastly, this experienced team of professional chefs deliver world-class meals to their wedding guests, with dietary requirements catered to, of course.
What you'll love about working with The Caterers Blue Mountains for your Penrith wedding:
- Delicious, fresh food. Beef, sage, and onion meatballs, hand-crumbed chicken schnitzels, and pork cutlets are just a small sample of the delectable dishes on offer by The Caterers Blue Mountains. Indeed, each meal is freshly prepared by Julie and her well-oiled culinary team, with beautiful presentation and flavour aplenty guaranteed.
- Brilliant customer service. The Caterers Blue Mountains know that to do an exceptional job, they need to go above and beyond - and they do this in spades. From their food to their impressive customer service, this team will do whatever it takes to ensure you have a seamless experience and happy guests with full bellies.
Highlights of working with The Caterers Blue Mountains:
- The owner has 25+ years of culinary experience
- Menus to suit any dietary requirements
- Passionate about their craft and wedding guest satisfaction
- Plenty of vegetarian and vegan options
- Services Blue Mountains, Sydney, and Penrith areas
“Great food and service! We had the lemon chicken and basil pesto gnocchi. Both were brilliant!” Hadden